85 Hit and why?

I myself am planning to upgrade a Lollipop, from 0 to 85% Hit, since I can duplicate enough of NYCs for that purpose. Why, you ask? Because it will taste and smell better to monsters when I slap it in their faces.

000A07_00.png

Seriously tho, although I don't really play the game anymore, I still visit forums and I'm really impressed to see that 85% Hit is the new normal of endgame for players x)

• Like 2

85 hit AS for me. The 9ata gap between humar and hucast really does make a difference for some weapons. E.g when squatting mosquitoes at the beach humar can consistently kill flys with second shot on an AS while hucast is rare and often better to N N S. 

Also it’s an all class weapon(?) and will have the same ata as yas7000v. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BullsDeep said:

85 hit AS for me. The 9ata gap between humar and hucast really does make a difference for some weapons. E.g when squatting mosquitoes at the beach humar can consistently kill flys with second shot on an AS while hucast is rare and often better to N N S. 

Also it’s an all class weapon(?) and will have the same ata as yas7000v. 

I found that HUcast can combo those mosquitoes with a SS and SD level 15 or higher. You don't even have to have native %, so hell is unnecessary

I think using NYCs on AS is a good idea, just thought I'd share this