Auction> 35x New Year Cards (plz close)

Bambene

9 minutes ago, Martikush said:

People ready to pay more than 1 dt per NYC are not really smart tbh

if they just want to change mag things or add hit till 80% im with you. But if you use it to add till 85%h its more then worth, because its the only way.

Edited by Bambene
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bambene said:

if they just want to change mag things or add hit till 80% im with you. But if you use it to add till 85%h its more then worth.

I do not agree, but let's see how the Auction will go

6 hours ago, Martikush said:

Agreed. The hit deal makes that statement solid enough imo :onion-head69::onion111:

6 hours ago, Bambene said:

if they just want to change mag things or add hit till 80% im with you. But if you use it to add till 85%h its more then worth, because its the only way.

I kind of agree there, because It's the only possible way to do It without having to farm them naturally (or certain weapons from RoCT); but also kind of disaggree, because It's only 5% :onion93::onion-head34:

50 minutes ago, Kotta said:

Agreed. The hit deal makes that statement solid enough imo :onion-head69::onion111:

I kind of agree there, because It's the only possible way to do It without having to farm them naturally (or certain weapons from RoCT); but also kind of disaggree, because It's only 5% :onion93::onion-head34:

Just look at the deal of C01D1. Im Happy with 40 Dts. But it wouldnt be impressive if someone pay more....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Martikush said:

I would normally agree, and I really didn't need to offer over, however, I'm sure these cards won't be around for too long and when they're gone, they're gone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheIronSheik said:

If the 1:1.5 rate holds true...40 DT for 35 NYC is a steal...

From which perspective? :onion-head49:

Kind of confused cuz 1.5 = one and a half, so technically, 35 NYCs converted Into 1.5DTs = 52.5DTs    [-> 35 + ( 35/2 = 17.5 ) ]

So If I'm not exactly confused, It's a steal from the seller's perspective, but a gift from the buyer's perspective, right? :onion-head71: 

or.... Is It... the other way around? :onion-head57: (The buyer benefits from this. Is that It? >.<)

Edited by Kotta
I'm confused! Gnaaaah!!!!

5 minutes ago, Kotta said:

From which perspective? :onion-head49:

Kind of confused cuz 1.5 = one and a half, so technically, 35 NYCs converted Into 1.5DTs = 52.5DTs    [-> 35 + ( 35/2 = 17.5 ) ]

So If I'm not exactly confused, It's a steal from the seller's perspective, but a gift from the buyer's perspective, right? :onion-head71: 

or.... Is It... the other way around? :onion-head57: (The buyer benefits from this. Is that It? >.<)

Yes. 1 NYC = 1.5 DT. So your calculations are correct. 

Clappy got a great deal.

• Thanks 2