New Year Cards 2021

R-78

1 hour ago, jdhenry124 said:

#4. Use another 5NYCs if you want to change the color. Important note: the only mag cell mags that change appearance based on their color are puyo and Agaysta (and soniti and preta, but barely)

Ultima engine changes the little color lights on the back I believe but another example of smol change in appearance

oh yeah and sato

Edited by RocketTots
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheIronSheik said:

I wonder if NYC can fix my apsaras 😔

delish-grilled-asparagus-1522951967.jpg

1 hour ago, jdhenry124 said:

Just a little help for anyone using the mag redeem and unsure how to get the most from their NYCs. Here are some things to remember:

There is NEVER a reason to use more than 20 NYCs on a single mag. If you want a 200 power or 200 mind mag do as follows:

#1. Raise a 200 power/mind mark3 mag

#2. Use 10NYCs and (if needed) the appropriate mag cell to change into the mag you want

#3. Use 5NYCs to add a photon blast (ideally twins for power mags or not twins for mind mags since you'll only use for party PBs)

#4. Use another 5NYCs if you want to change the color. Important note: the only mag cell mags that change appearance based on their color are puyo and Agaysta (and soniti and preta, but barely) *edit: ultima mag can also have different color lights, thanks @RocketTots

If you want more than 1 PB you can have 199 power or mind and get either dolphin, snake, or healer. If you want 2 PBs and 200 power/mind, you can still just use an additional 5NYCs and add a second one.

Never use NYCs for this, it's a total waste. You can sell the NYCs and have someone raise you a whole new mag for the same price. The only purpose that I can think of for this would be to make a crazy high (100+) defense mag, in which case.. *barf*

If I'm wrong feel free to correct me but Ive raised every kind of mag you can imagine on this server and that's how I interpret these redeem values

I'm gonna need like 20 more mags bro u interested lol

1 minute ago, Legion said:

I'm gonna need like 20 more mags bro u interested lol

As soon as I get more PPP mags I can get on it. But I have a supply issue right now @R-78 🥺

12 minutes ago, RocketTots said:

oh yeah and sato

Sato isn't a mag cell mag. All rare non-cell mags change appearance based on color. It's just most of the mag cell mags that dont

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kotta said:

:onion-head06:

:onion128:  

:onion128::onion128::onion128::onion128::onion128::onion128::onion128::onion128::onion-head72::onion-head72::onion-head72::onion-head72::onion-head72::onion-head72::onion-head72::onion-head72::onion-head72:

3 hours ago, jdhenry124 said:

How do I have a 10mb media limit on my posts but Kotta post a terabyte of onion heads on the forum and it's not a problem?

I am just One with the Onions :onion120: 

(Damn, I just Imagined Onion Lenny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) 

27 minutes ago, applesaucin said:

so if you change a mags type does it change its triggers as well?

Like if i change my nidra to a preta, will it still have nidra's 3x invinc triggers or will it have the preta's triggers? :o

mag cell triggers are determined by the type of mag it is, and cannot be changed like PBs can. so yes a preta would have the triggers that a normal preta would have

24 minutes ago, Smoochum said:

Is there a cutoff date after which we cannot redeem NYC until the 2022 reward is announced?

Yes there will be one, but still undecided for the moment.

New Year Cards Redeems have opened !!!

Hit can be redeemed until March, 31st of 2021

Mags can be redeemed until October, 31st of 2021

I am making a room right now!

Please join it with your items ready.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2