Trade> Need a mind mag

Crackles

Hi folks, just started my first Fonewn and am in need of a suitable mag please :)

it doesn't need to be special or perfect just needs to boost my mind stat a little.

I have a few swords and 2 PDs, sorry not got many rare items.

You're gonna wish a 200 MIND mag If you're going FOnewn, but also a battle mag for when you wish to use a banana cannon :D (iirc, the kind of battle mag you need Is something with like 84 DEX and everything else on POW. My FOnewn has something like 5 def 111 POW and 84 DEX, so that In max level It's possible to reach Max ATP and max ATA. (It's like having two mags to define your two battle styles as a FOnewn. With a MIND mag you can also have max MST :onion120:

2 hours ago, jdhenry124 said:

If you just started then I would suggest you save your pds and farm some Christmas presents and make a 195 mind sega genesis/saturn/dreamcast. All you do is feed it difluids until level 200. It's almost impossible to mess up

With no PB blast?

1 hour ago, JanenbaDMS said:

The console mag cells have to be used prior to level 10 iirc.  All my dreamcast stat mags have no PB.  Isn't Elenor the one that can have a single PB?

Correct ,  kit of Mark 3, Lv 5-9 MAG, Character Lv 65+