Seabeds - The Full Guide

IronSheik

For those that are not yet able to kill Olga in 2nd form , If you are as Flowen 3rd form you will take damage if using the wrong attribute RNG each time and changes on death . I would suggest you have attribute's for Native A.Beast Machine and Dark also in inventory.

On 12/22/2021 at 10:16 AM, nnorton44 said:

RT > Seabed 

RT does not have weapon boxes after Olga Flow, which brings me to another point.

After defeating Olga Flow, open the 10 boxes on the northeast side of the arena before exiting. These are guaranteed to contain nonrare weapons and with it the chance of a high hit base for a special weapon combination. Such high hit (useful) bases are incredibly rare, but they do exist and it would be remiss to overlook these boxes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wavebuster said:

RT does not have weapon boxes after Olga Flow, which brings me to another point.

After defeating Olga Flow, open the 10 boxes on the northeast side of the arena before exiting. These are guaranteed to contain nonrare weapons and with it the chance of a high hit base for a special weapon combination. Such high hit (useful) bases are incredibly rare, but they do exist and it would be remiss to overlook these boxes.

So I'm guessing that was how 100H Raygun appeared recently? (Shamberton boxes, but still similar?)

6 minutes ago, jespence said:

So I'm guessing that was how 100H Raygun appeared recently? (Shamberton boxes, but still similar?)

Yes, that particular drop came from Shambertin boxes while we were in PoD spam. Olga Flow's arena is a bit more generous with these weapons boxes, having 10 of them. The type frequency of these weapons is dependent on section ID as usual - run Skyly for more Caliburs, Viridia for more Arms, etc.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jespence said:

are ep2 boxes 2% chance of spawning hit?

Unfortunately only 1%, rolled 3x for all IDs not Yellowboze (which is 3%). That chance affects the rate of hit on all weapons, rare or nonrare. That said, with a different set of box rolls for each player there is still potential in them, and they're not out of the way.