Best way to level solo

click2winipod

I'd say get a weapon that absorbs exp from enemies and do ttf until boss, and repeat, if you need to lvl up, there are some doing CCA runs and those are really good for Exp :)

12 hours ago, click2winipod said:

TTF for most of my solo leveling. Is there a more efficient or more recommendable thing to be doing?

TTF is the best way to grind levels until lvl 100, then CCA is better for 100+ (assuming you can do both).

10 hours ago, Gor3 said:

I'd say get a weapon that absorbs exp from enemies

Those are not efficient at all because EXP% stealing specials do not take Server EXP boosts into account.

For example a King's Raygun bullet would get you only 32 EXP from Bartle, rather than 162 with EXP x5 so that you usually need to hit every monster 42 times in order to get as much experience as you would get from a single kill.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 10:42 AM, R-78 said:

TTF is the best way to grind levels until lvl 100, then CCA is better for 100+ (assuming you can do both).

Those are not efficient at all because EXP% stealing specials do not take Server EXP boosts into account.

For example a King's Raygun bullet would get you only 32 EXP from Bartle, rather than 162 with EXP x5 so that you usually need to hit every monster 42 times in order to get as much experience as you would get from a single kill.

Anything special about the Central Control Area runs?

2 hours ago, BLACKR0B0T said:

Anything special about the Central Control Area runs?

It's just the fastest way to get exp. It's also extremely repetitive, mindless, and contains no drops of value for most of the year. many people stop play cause they get burnt out grinding CCA instead of playing the game.

Exp is already boosted on this server, just find something you want to hunt and go from there, you'll hit 200 quick regardless

Edited by jdhenry124
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jdhenry124 said:

It's just the fastest way to get exp. It's also extremely repetitive, mindless, and contains no drops of value for most of the year. many people stop play cause they get burnt out grinding CCA instead of playing the game.

Exp is alrey boosted on this server, just find something you want to hunt and go from there, you'll hit 200 quick regardless

ya fair. I hunted everything I wanted in my range. i just get abused in seabed and through the crater in ep4. i could just farm lavis over and over again and sell em all to earn PDs i guess. anyways it was nice to revisit CCA, though those damn monkeys chain chain gizonding me till i ran out of sol atomizers and then died was a bit rough 

2 minutes ago, BLACKR0B0T said:

ya fair. I hunted everything I wanted in my range. i just get abused in seabed and through the crater in ep4. i could just farm lavis over and over again and sell em all to earn PDs i guess. anyways it was nice to revisit CCA, though those damn monkeys chain chain gizonding me till i ran out of sol atomizers and then died was a bit rough 

With TTF you at least have RR chances, and Olga and PoD both have solid drops depending on your ID. 

I just leveled all my characters either doing TTF for RRs or hunting event drops. Really no need to torture yourself with CCA unless it's triforce event and you can get a hylian

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2021 at 4:57 AM, click2winipod said:

I have mostly been doing TTF for most of my solo leveling. Is there a more efficient or more recommendable thing to be doing? Let me know and thank you in advance. I greatly appreciate it. 

With x5 ep4  mop up 3 has more exp than ttf , and if i am solo playing ep4 single player pioneer spirit i find to give out good exp fast 

Edited by ink