New Item Ideas for Triforce event?

Legion

47 minutes ago, TheIronSheik said:

Not gonna lie...that weapon that Saber posted sure looks pretty. Kinda confusing on how it works though. I don't see any hit points each time it lands, but it has berzerk attribute. 

The font is very small so it’s hard to see but the damage is massive. Probably the most powerful destiny weapon. 

1 hour ago, SanicTeam said:

@jdhenry124 Pretty much yeah, couldnt have said it any better. Adding something completely broken and OP would definitely break this games cycle of weaponry, but really all I want are new alternatives for different classes and what not, it doesnt even have to match up to being as good as an awesome weapon like DM or DF, I just want something thats a useable alternative thats interesting and fun to hunt with friends. Even the simpler things like more chao mag skins would be nice, ironically destiny also made something like that as of seeing that video saber posted, i had no idea that was a thing lol

@jdhenry124 Pretty much yeah, couldnt have said it any better. Adding something completely broken and OP would definitely break this games cycle of weaponry, but really all I want are new alternatives for different classes and what not, it doesnt even have to match up to being as good as an awesome weapon like DM or DF, I just want something thats a useable alternative thats interesting and fun to hunt with friends. Even the simpler things like more chao mag skins would be nice, ironically destiny also made something like that as of seeing that video saber posted, i had no idea that was a thing lol

They have a few new custom mag cells that can be used at lvl 50. Dark chao, twin sato, Nights (the video game) mag and a few others. Also infinite mag feed. 
A lot of the cool stuff you guys are posting for is there but unfortunately they ruined their reputation by banning a bunch of people at launch. 
In the end though, it’s only a video game. If u love pso it’s worth it to play on any server. Ephinea would be the closest you can get to vanilla while still  having modern quality of life features, while destiny represents the evolution of PSO. 

13 minutes ago, wade1212 said:

They have a few new custom mag cells that can be used at lvl 50. Dark chao, twin sato, Nights (the video game) mag and a few others. Also infinite mag feed. 
A lot of the cool stuff you guys are posting for is there but unfortunately they ruined their reputation by banning a bunch of people at launch. 
In the end though, it’s only a video game. If u love pso it’s worth it to play on any server. Ephinea would be the closest you can get to vanilla while still  having modern quality of life features, while destiny represents the evolution of PSO. 

Your absolutely right, the new weapons and mag skins are definitely an eye catcher, and ephinea is vanilla to the bone, but I'd rather stay at a place like Ultima since ive had more fond memories and ive made many amazing friends along the way. I dont see myself leaving Ultima entirely because the other servers offer a new concept of attraction like weapons and what not, Im staying here to play PSO as i see fit for entertainment and hunting. Though it wouldn't hurt to see new things pop by Ultima once and a while ya know?

Saber is correct in what he say's , you dont need more weapons . You want more versatility from your class's for more fun yes?

The only way i can see this happening is if a cent/Ability ++ was introduced only able to equip 1 and you need say soul booster and couple other tools to make it.

This would help a class like Hunewearl reach there cap stats and others  free a slot space for more versatility.

5 minutes ago, ink said:

Saber is correct in what he say's , you dont need more weapons . You want more versatility from your class's for more fun yes?

The only way i can see this happening is if a cent/Ability ++ was introduced only able to equip 1 and you need say soul booster and couple other tools to make it.

This would help a class like Hunewearl reach there cap stats and others  free a slot space for more versatility.

Adding an item that gives a character more versatility would be better! But no, thats not entirely what im trying to say. If a character is better with a new versatile item thats good, but then again nothing much would really change in how fun a character is when using the same old weapons. For example, lets say I have a Hunewearl who had all the required units and weapons to do whatever mission in Ultima. If i suddenly gave this Hunewearl a versatile item like C/Abillity++, sure she will receive cap stats and she would now have 1 free slot to add whatever unit i want, making the class more versatile, but this doesn't really add anything new to the actual class itself. This wouldnt really make it more fun to keep using the same old weapons i had before, even if the calss is better. Sure the weapons could be more efficient but it doesn't make it any more fun than having a completely new weapon that adds on to an enjoyable experience in PSO in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, ink said:

Survivability

Well yeah the character will live longer but now theres nothing really fun or exciting happening, im doing the same thing with the same weapons ive always had

58 minutes ago, SanicTeam said:

Well yeah the character will live longer but now theres nothing really fun or exciting happening, im doing the same thing with the same weapons ive always had

which will all ways be the case for a good proportion of players as most of you have been spoon fed and bought the older found items from past players , which has put you in your positions now nothing to hunt!

i would say 80% of the population playing today has either paid for or been given said items.

Rods for your own backs

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ink said:

which will all ways be the case for a good proportion of players as most of you have been spoon fed and bought the older found items from past players , which has put you in your positions now nothing to hunt!

i would say 80% of the population playing today has either paid for or been given said items.

Rods for your own backs

rrriiiggghhhttt i was spoon fed? I dont necessarily have any of the other really good weapons with hit or a dark weapon yet and i dont really see adding new items to be a bad taboo, ive still got alot of stuff to hunt down the road, all i just want to say is that im optimistic to seeing something new to Ultima lol

rrriiiggghhhttt i was spoon fed?

Never said you was , but if you feel the need to stick yourself in that category of proportionate players help your self 😅

11 minutes ago, ink said:

Never said you was , but if you feel the need to stick yourself in that category of proportionate players help your self 😅

oh shid woops srry lol i took that the wrong way

Edited by SanicTeam
  • Like 1