Compertion, 5pds guessing game

10 minutes ago, Link1990 said:

Winner damn even got console correct haha! 

Next one up :)

Screenshot_20210103_000645.jpg

Still available to guessing, I'm. Going bed now so if anyone gets it correct il give you the 5pds tomorrow, in any case if anyone wants to carry on the game by adding there own screen shots they are more welcome! :D

1 hour ago, Link1990 said:

Winner damn even got console correct haha! 

Next one up :)

Screenshot_20210103_000645.jpg

1 hour ago, Link1990 said:

Still available to guessing, I'm. Going bed now so if anyone gets it correct il give you the 5pds tomorrow, in any case if anyone wants to carry on the game by adding there own screen shots they are more welcome! :D

I have only heard of memes and stuff about this, but It was a reaaaaally long time ago. Some weird name about Red card or something... (and something about choosing between alien and dolphin as characters for a team?:onion-head49: No Idea xD)

2 minutes ago, Kotta said:

I have only heard of memes and stuff about this, but It was a reaaaaally long time ago. Some weird name about Red card or something... (and something about choosing between alien and dolphin as characters for a team?:onion-head49: No Idea xD)

Winner il give u 5pds tomorrow, if u want to add a game then please do, il pay for the next winner of your game also 

1 minute ago, Link1990 said:

Winner il give u 5pds tomorrow, if u want to add a game then please do, il pay for the next winner of your game also 

Screen shot a small image of the game not full image to make it harder/more fun :)

• Like 1

On 1/2/2021 at 7:24 PM, Link1990 said:

Screen shot a small image of the game not full image to make it harder/more fun :)

Sorry It took me so long Dx [I just couldn't find a suitable one until now :onion-head57: ]

This Is my take! :D

Auriga_Punisher.jpg

Edited by Kotta

On 1/4/2021 at 6:09 AM, JanenbaDMS said:

Okami?

Sorry I didn't answer before.

Yes, It Is Okami :D