B<Agastya/Merc rod

(Jay)

Hey everyone! 

As the topic title suggests, looking to buy an Agastya mag or services for one to be made preferably looking for approx these stats, exact would be offeredmore on my end. Not too picky on color but white/red would be cool!

3/182/15/0 with twins as one of the PBs

Not sure if possible but invincibility on boss entrance and hitting 100pb is preferred (im not mag saavy) lol

Offering PD/DT and I have some trades (will pay generously!). Pm or reply for prices.

Happy hunting!

Also looking for a merc rod and if anyone has one for sale, stats do not matter too :D 

Edited by (Jay)
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, (Jay) said:

Hey everyone! 

As the topic title suggests, looking to trade/buy a hit panzer faust if anyone has one. Im not familiar on pricing for something like this so let me know what you'd like, please PM me. Offering PD/DT and I have some trades. Happy hunting!

I have a variety of good statted/hit Fausts. Let me know what youre budget is and what you're looking for! Says you cannot receive messages btw

I know this this may not be what you're looking for as its rather expensive and not done player to player (so no deals/trades/PDs exchanged), but you can redeem DTs from this list here for a level 30 techs = 8, otherwise you'll be hard pressed to find a seller for a natural lvl 30 attack tech. HOWEVER, if you're still looking for that max damage potential as minute as it is, I recommend you expand your search for lvl 29 Megid/Grants which is far more obtainable and at a far lower price and equip a Hylian Shield because it raises all techs +1 level (not going over level cap), plus it gives Grants that sweet 100% damage boost making it the best shield to to have equipped while using grants regardless of the +1 tech bonus.

Best of luck on obtaining your techs either way!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a level 50 purple Agaysta (5/25/20/0) that I can finish for you if you're interested. PM me or message me on discord.

Edit: nevermind, just saw you wanted a HUcast mags I dont make Agaysta HUcast mags because they only come in red

Edited by jdhenry124

You want agastya mag for hucast? Don’t have those stats close to it but I have 150power 45dex one in bank. 

Gives hucast max power and ata with 120power mats and an adept equipped. 

Centbattle-adept-smartlink-v502

lmk

• Like 1
  • Dw 1