12th Anniversary Ultima Event

R-78

@serverus I dont think that, but the first reason of my topic is about naka card, im cmode player and is a real challenge because any play... and i was doing money with that before event. The real problem for me is the special you can hunt 7hr 3 naka but dont have to spend PD on srank to add special i do not agree with that.

like you say not drama for my opinion. I support ink comments

Ok well i think this has spiralled off what i was trying to suggest in the first place , i was pointing out that naka card could be made use full to all .

That's why i suggested could we use naka cards to add to specials to our own sranks . Which would then make it worth while me picking it up and those in same boat 

7 minutes ago, serverus said:

yea try to do dat on ruins seabed or tower

Oh it works for sure i smash tower with my sranks 

Indeed I misunderstood you. Thought you wanted GMs to add specials for free on blank S ranks.

Now that sounds fairer.

I vote for nakas card giving s-rank without special but also dont want to upset people.

I also have opinions on SS (🤡) but that seems to be the pandora of all boxes.

Im hoping to make some tools with saith ( and any other cmode prozsz ) to help make cmode more accessible to newer players :x Hopefully that can increase some of the traffic in cmode, It's definitely a game mode that once you know it, you see its value and fun. However before you know it, its quite daunting.

#teamCmode

Edited by applesaucin
cmode hypeeee

53 minutes ago, serverus said:

yea try to do dat on ruins seabed or towerand yea if im not wrong those charge ones are the kajex event larva said u cant do dat kind of wep so ppl cant get it

Fine then, close range, fomar, no godric cloak, no red ring, hitting a deldepth on a simple SN first try (not even SSN).
pso1606436819.png

I only did bare minimum gear (i got megided after since i was taking pic instead of continuing attacks to stun depth so it's on pioneer2)

pso1606436857.png

I used to love using jcutter on del lily in tower, need to bust it out for some runs again for fun. I took pics of dolm and lily too, but i think fomar one speaks for itself. S-Ranks are nearly as bad as people think they are. They will miss sometimes, but they work more often than not. I really need to stop making joke s-ranks every cmode completion and start getting things like hell / demon needle to actually use.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Abercio checa said:

, because they dont like to do challenge mode for they is boring  and i know u have to spend 7hr or 5hr for one.

5h or 7h?

Isn't that like the time limit to be able to acquire them? 

7 hours ago, Lipelis said:

giphy.gif

source.gif