12th Anniversary Ultima Event

R-78

12th Anniversary Event

Ultima Anniversary 2020.jpg

In order to celebrate the 12th Anniversary of the Realms of Ultima, a powerful Wizard called Soly Potter used his powers on the poor forgotten Fausts weapons that no one loved to make them Great Again.

Like every year, the blessing of Sonic Team has spread over the meteor impact to reach Shambertin.

Will you be the brave hero who slains the giant villain and finds the Legendary Armor?

Ultima's Anniversary event has started!

Frozen Faust and Arrest Faust updates

Both weapons can now hit multiple targets (8 max) just like Iron Faust does.

In addition: the weapons are more effective at projectile impact point: they hit the main target twice,

which means more damage and more chances to Freeze or Paralyze your main target!

Combine :ite: Frozen Booster :ite: with Panzer Faust +9 to make Frozen Faust

unknown.png

Combine :ite: Arrest Booster :ite: with Panzer Faust +9 to make Arrest Faust

unknown.png

Note that Hucast cannot equip those weapons. There is a hidden 202 ATA requirement.

Other event items

:arm: SonicTeam Armor :arm:

500 DEF
500 EVP
80 All resistances

All classes

Required level: 200

:gun: Asteron Striker :gun:

Handgun
300 - 380 ATP
60 ATA
Autolock Hell Special

unknown.png

:mag: Ultima's engine :mag:

Use on a mag Level 50+ to obtain Ultima Mag.

unknown.png

:mag: D-Photon Core :mag:

Use on a Kama Level 100+ to obtain Gael Giel.

:ite: Mr. Naka's Business Card :ite:

Exchange 3 of them for an S-rank Weapon with the special of your choice.
Ask any GM once event is over.
Add a Christmas Present to get a custom name on it.

:can: Sonic Magazine :can:

Wand
5 ATP
25 ATA

:gun: Hand of Justice :gun:

Handgun
400 - 400 ATP
65 ATA
25 Grind
Demon Special

iJkrai0.png

:swo: Tyrfing :swo:

Twin Sword
700 - 740 ATP
80 ATA
13 Grind
Geist Special

wJruaj6.png

:swo: Sword of Ultima :swo:

Combine it with Psycho Black Crystal to obtain Ten Years Blade

F5kOPKt.png

:gun: Ultima Bringer's :gun:

JpHKLmt.png

Keep in mind that those items are prone to possible balance changes in the future.

Thanks to @iiFalconZ for the banner!

Good Luck Everyone!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 11/19/2020 at 10:49 AM, R-78 said:

Note that Hucast cannot equip those weapons. There is a hidden 202 ATA requirement.

HUcast too op already I see  ͠(≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

:ite: Mr. Naka's Business Card :ite:

Exchange 3 of them for an S-rank Weapon with the special of your choice.
Ask any GM once event is over.

Oh mother of God >:OOO :onion106:

:swo: Sword of Ultima :swo:

Combine it with Psycho Black Crystal to obtain Ten Years Blade

No pics for Sword of Ultima, since you always see It on Lobby :onion-head63::onion-head65:

12th Anniversary Event

Ultima Anniversary 2020.jpg

Bruh, Shambertin Is lit In every way! :onion128:

In order to celebrate the 12th Anniversary of the Realms of Ultima, a powerful Wizard called Soly Potter used his powers on the poor forgotten Fausts weapons that no one loved to make them Great Again.

M.AF.G.A.

M.FF.G.A.

-Soly PoPote :onion-head09:

-Lord Valdomero :onion120:

(Thanks @Soly :onion107: )

_______

Thanks for Ultima Anniversary :onion89:

Would like to make a suggestion regarding Mr Naka Business card , As it stands for someone like me who plays cmode these are just trash item's . I would like to suggest you would offer a special on a s'rank all ready owned by player thus making this item semi useful.

regards Ink

• Like 1

Yes that destroyed my bussiness selling s rank thats why any make challenge just 4 or 5 people just w8 until this event to take naka card....the worst thing is the naka give you s rank with special WTF! Dont have spend you PD on it...thats too bad items..so quit challenge is useless another thing you boost and nerf all item but dont look s rank all people dont have  so much lucky to get good stuf but Its look like the GMs think s rank is just for zalure no more because no hit.....what about arrest,hell,demon,blizzard...... All special must be usefull .....this is my opinion.

5 hours ago, ink said:

As it stands for someone like me who plays cmode these are just trash item's. 

I would like to suggest you would offer a special on a s'rank all ready owned by player thus making this item semi useful.

I agree with this: Naka Cards negatively affect the value of Challenge Mode, which is a shame but it's been a thing since 2010 (before I even joined Ultima) and was reiterated for every Anniversary event. I am just following what Ultima has done for 10 years.

At least, Challenge Mode can be done all year round (and get you some other goods), while Naka are available during Anniversary event only.

Personally, I don't like the Naka Card exchange system either, but not going to add free S-rank specials from GM because of it.

3 hours ago, Abercio checa said:

another thing you boost and nerf

There's nothing new about it. So why the complaints now?

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8184-4th-anniversary-ultima-event/

3 hours ago, Abercio checa said:

the worst thing is the naka give you s rank with special WTF!

Honestly, I am fine with removing the free special with Naka cards (I even want to). But not sure other people will be happy with such a nerf after 10 years of it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Abercio checa said:

Yes that destroyed my bussiness selling s rank thats why any make challenge just 4 or 5 people just w8 until this event to take naka card....the worst thing is the naka give you s rank with special WTF! Dont have spend you PD on it...thats too bad items..so quit challenge is useless another thing you boost and nerf all item but dont look s rank all people dont have  so much lucky to get good stuf but Its look like the GMs think s rank is just for zalure no more because no hit.....what about arrest,hell,demon,blizzard...... All special must be usefull .....this is my opinion.

i think u are confused we dont tell ppl what its better for their wep they are free to choose what they want on their weps

Please don't change the naka exchange system after I spent hours and hours grinding them for myself. Most of the time I am only able to play at very odd hours when only 5-6 people are on, so challenge mode for me is very difficult to complete

4 hours ago, Abercio checa said:

Yes that destroyed my bussiness selling s rank

Not being able to charge people as much for items for 1-2 months out of the year is not a reason to get rid of something for an event. There's 2 dozen S-rank weapons, all of which can have several different specials added. I doubt people will collect enough nakas for every single one by the end of the three week event

Edited by jdhenry124
  • Like 1