Show your class shortcut set and such, maybe? :O

Kotta

(Had to make It a topic. Originally It was gonna be a Status Update, but couldn't upload pic. Apparently 1.6MB and 1.7MB heavy :onion-head82: )

[Also, title of topic got weird, since I was just gonna show my FOnewn window, but a lot of thinking started to pop up and was wasting my time on that, only:onion-head48:)

@3Psy This Is my FOnewn set on shortcut :onion-head66:

Fonewn_Tech_showcase.png?width=745&heigh

And yes,  Quick menu Is very useful for Forces, imo. Since Gifoie and Grants take the longest to be casted, along gibarta, too (like mechguns after shooting, kind of), I think they are better there. I don't use Megid a lot, but just wanted to show that the last technique Is actually your "reverse" second option :cr-dance-with-me:

(Uh just noticed Floor Addon Is In the way :onion-head22:)

One last thing Is: The fluids and Items.

If that's an Issue, remember you can sort them manually for a confortable quick Item menu, too :onion120:

Fonewn_Sorting_showcase.png?width=745&he

Edited by Kotta

For more references there was a topic made for Forces palettes sharing

• Thanks 1

Having resta on your quickmenu allows you to cast self heal only, for playing with df players. simply queue resta while having dropped targets (i.e. in weapon recovery or while knocked down), and you won't target anyone but yourself when you actually cast it. I find trimates and trifluids to also be essential binds to have in tough quests, sometimes you don't have time for resta, or have to refill tp from meri scream to continue stunning them with techs because your team can't/won't freeze them.

11 hours ago, R-78 said:

For more references there was a topic made for Forces palettes sharing

This was exactly what I was looking for Instead of making this topic... [but too much (yes, "much" >.<) topics with the superficial words to search  :onion-head30:]

9 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Having resta on your quickmenu allows you to cast self heal only, for playing with df players.

Is that a thing? :onion-head49:

9 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

simply queue resta while having dropped targets (i.e. in weapon recovery or while knocked down), and you won't target anyone but yourself when you actually cast it.

Aaaaaand this Is the reason why my Reverser misses...:onion-head26: (and then die for nothing...:cr-boring:)

This Is good Info. Thanks, @Fyrewolf5 :o 

@Kotta here is an example vid from ndw showing you can do it with weapon recovery and with emotes. You can also do it if you resta immediately after switching weapons, but that timing is hard to hit. Weapon recovery is usually the easiest, can be attacking like normal with a weapon and just between combos queue a resta, makes for very natural way to weave it into normal play.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

You can also do it if you resta immediately after switching weapons, but that timing is hard to hit. 

I am starting to think I have Issues If that Is the case :onion-head63:

oh nice this is really clear i'll give it a shot whenever i'm online! thanks a for the guide! 

changing the place in the item section is so much clever 😮

Edited by 3Psy