CLOSE PLEASE

wade1212

Learn to read then u can get cent arms. 

4 minutes ago, jdhenry124 said:

okay well i still don't know the answer to my question. but let me know if i can buy those cent/arms from you. Thanks!

• Dislike 2

23 minutes ago, wade1212 said:

Learn to read then u can get cent arms. 

Your post doesn't make any sense my man. It says "half off" but then the very first line states that these items are only for trade, not purchase. So how exactly do you calculate the "half off"? Then the next (and seperate) line says "PDs, PTs, PS, DTs" which again, doesn't make sense since DTs don't exist on Ephinea, and even if they did, what's the transfer rate from one server to the other and how is "half off" calculated? Also if it's PDs and PS on other servers you're looking for why wouldn't you write it as one sentence or statement?

You just made a post where you info dumped a bunch of gear without any prices or specific items you're looking for, you even included difuids and trifluids. So maybe just elaborate when people ask for clarification instead of being unnecessarily obtuse.

I gotta say, the title + description are confusing but since I play on both Ultima and Destiny, I think I got it...
I think that what wade meant is: He is okay to trade his Ultima stuff for Destiny/Ephinea stuff for "cheap" (quote "Half price 1/2")
aka nice trade if you give him gear from other servers..

For example : a top tier item from Ultima (let's say a DM) for several okay+ items from other servers, I guess
That's how I understand it.

However jdhenry124 just wanted some clarifications, nothing about starting a fight lol giphy.gif

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lipelis said:

I gotta say, the title + description are confusing but since I play on both Ultima and Destiny, I think I got it...
I think that what wade meant is: He is okay to trade his Ultima stuff for Destiny/Ephinea stuff for "cheap" (quote "Half price 1/2")
aka nice trade if you give him gear from other servers..

For example : a top tier item from Ultima (let's say a DM) for several okay+ items from other servers, I guess
That's how I understand it.

However jdhenry124 just wanted some clarifications, nothing about starting a fight lol giphy.gif

100% correct Lipelis 

What Lipelis said.

I think it would help a lot that you mention that you only take other servers items in the topic title. As the people who actually can (and want to) trade with you are very specific.

"1/2 Price" is kinda subjective as it totally depends on how every player values items on both server. For example a PGF on Ephinea is barely worth 1/50 of one on Ultima (~40 PDs).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, R-78 said:

What Lipelis said.

I think it would help a lot that you mention that you only take other servers items in the topic title. As the people who actually can (and want to) trade with you are very specific.

"1/2 Price" is kinda subjective as it totally depends on how every player values items on both server. For example a PGF on Ephinea is barely worth 1/50 of one on Ultima (~40 PDs).

100 % correct also R-78.  

The 1/2 is the price on ultima items.  To be traded for items of another server, if thats legal and ok?  Also looking Pds, Pts, PS, and Dts on their respective servers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Heather Siren Tide said:

Iron Faust +18 [0/100/100/100|0]  cost ,  i  had iron frust 0/0/0/100 dark 

He isn't accepting any currency from Ultima. He isn't accepting any trades from Ultima. He isn't accepting splits from Ultima. He isn't accepting anything from Ultima until further notice.

Just posting here to give anyone else that may want to post here a heads up.

• Like 1