Online quests for offline play

Link1990

Hello all, so basically me and my friend often have gaming nights we play alot of pso offline on gamecube/modded wii's. He plays alot of solo also when he's at home, was wondering if anyone had any of the online quests saved or knows where I can find some to download and add to the memory card so he can play the online quests, or even any modded quests ect. Thank you

1 minute ago, Link1990 said:

That's just a link to the main psobb page dude am I missing something? 😂 

nope, thats it.

I fount something that has quests on for anyone else who may need this link at any point, just add it to your save folder on your hard drive :) (you'll have to load from memory card b then transfer character over at menu then transfer character back before you quiting) this is for gamecube/wii modders BTW who play offline https://gbatemp.net/download/pso-gc-download-quests-gci-with-item-creator-guide.2886/

You might have some luck checking out qedit.info.  I have a bunch saved on a HDD somewhere if you need a specific one.  You might also check out schthack.  They have an active GC online community that develops new quests that are often available for download.

Edited by Lemon
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Lemon said:

You might have some luck checking out qedit.info.  I have a bunch saved on a HDD somewhere if you need a specific one.  You might also check out schthack.  They have an active GC online community that develops new quests that are often available for download.

Thanks for the extra info, yes the link above has alot of the schthack quests just not the recent ones, il look on there page and see if there is anymore :) don't need any specific ones, he just wanted more quests to play when he's solo offline :) thank you again

Just looked at the link provided, wow it litterly has everything! Thank you very much for the link dude that'll cover a life time haha

Edited by Link1990