I'm new here ^_^

Lerais

I used to play this game on the gamecube. Never played the game online so im looking forward for that aspect of it. As of right now I'm doing the slow grind of leveling up. So much nostalgia! If anyone has any tips I would appreciate it. :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lerais said:

I used to play this game on the gamecube. Never played the game online so im looking forward for that aspect of it. As of right now I'm doing the slow grind of leveling up. So much nostalgia! If anyone has any tips I would appreciate it. :D

Run alot of Ttf runs until level 90 which won't take long since its 5exp, alot of people will be willing to run with you just ask in game lobby for help :) if you see me about give me a shout il help you with leveling and items, dark link, gum, zelda3, zerobeat my in game names

2 hours ago, Lerais said:

Welcome Astra. Hope u enjoy.

• Like 1

Green names are turned on right now with 5x experience which means you'll level up super quick. Be sure to keep up with your mag, it's very important to have a level 200 mag when you reach ultimate mode at level 90.

Also remember that ultimate mode on this server is buffed, so don't freak our if you get slapped around when you first try to play it. With 5x exp you can still play very hard to level, or just join a room with other players that know what they're doing. Pretty much everyone on this server is happy to help out. And if you need help ask around the lobby, there's usually people sitting around waiting for something to do.

Save your PDs for items you want to buy, and check the boards for players selling those items using the search feature.

Welcome! I started on this server back in May after not playing since Gamecube as well. Game is as addicting as it was for my 13 year old self. My in game name is Jon, if you see me online say hello and I'll help you out

11 minutes ago, Lerais said:

How does the ingame chat work? Can i free chat or is it only the pre text available?

Free chat, if your using a controller then press f11 and type as normal, if your using keyboard then press space bar to type