about the computers of the very near future

DarkMadDog21

Told ya
Quantum Computing is our future as personnal Computers go
frankly, i can't wait to see all the possibilities that will open up to me for modeling & working on the 3D models, areas i could do or simply all the scripts it could handle
did you know that Donald J Trump gave Japan the contract to mass produce Quantum Computers for personnal use?
Everyone could have one!
https://gadgets.ndtv.com/laptops/news/ibm-japan-quantum-computer-partnership-toshiba-hitachi-university-of-tokyo-2271456

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Technology/Japan-group-to-bring-quantum-computers-to-the-workplace

also there's a new financial system
instead of being in fiat money (debt money), we use money backed on gold which is an actual ressource
only 10% of fiat money in the world is in physical form, the rest is pure speculation
it's a money can print to infinity, raise the value for nothing with nothing from nothing
but you can't do that  with a monetary system backed by gold which is a physical ressource we can't create out of nothing
it's very hard to explain how immense the implications of that is
that's means inflation will disappear overnight because you can't print money from nothing with that system like now
(printing more money inflate prices)
https://dinartimes.com/a-new-financial-system-aka-the-quantum-financial-system-qfs/

i follow Qanon since 1-2 years, i have the Q map & quantum computing (technology of the future) is on it
it kinds of predict the future with all the stuff that's been hidden from us

That's how i heard about quantum computing & hearing the stuff it can do is insane
Normal computers use a binary system
0-1
combination of 01 make letters, colors, scripts, everything
it can only be used as true or false
like 01 or 10 or 001, 0001,1000, 1010001
but with quantum computers, you get more
like there's times when instead of true or false, it's in between or in another state
there's 6 (think) states instead of 2
that's means more possibilities, endless combinations and more power

people say I,m nuttier than a squirrel nut i have evidence of everything i say

100063325_10219779275330582_6902390487693393920_n.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Dw 3

told you, this is the sci-fi crazy future XD

i printed the map and circled everything "done" (like north korea peace, the complete emptying of the vatican (during the quarantine)

you at small things and research them, you circle it if it happened, 
but the most cool part is learning all the technology nikola tesla made that the U.S. confiscated it when he died

like actual flying saucers, wireless electricity, the beam of death, ect

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

antigravity aircraft 1.jpg

antigravity aircraft 2.jpg

antigravity aircraft 3.jpg

antigravity aircraft 4.jpg

antigravity aircraft 5.jpg

or his tower of free energy

tesla-coils-620x383.jpg

Somebody just heard about Ancient Aliens..... Our life is much more boring then all this hocus pocus would lead on. Quantum computing will only allow for faster computing, its brutal to keep the Qbits cool. Its all a less fancy way of saying you will not see a Quantum based PC or mobile device for at least 30 years.

i don't watch that stuff, it's full of disinfo and it's probably controlled opposition

but to reply to the one who said it need lots of cooling and will be avaible in the future, liquid cooling might do the trick or even better, nitrogen cooling

can't wait thought
and the ancient alien guy is a fucking retard (the guy in the photo)
you don't half a brain that you know he's lying to sell his shit and be on tv
Did you guys know nikola tesla made the first flying saucer on earth (relatively speaking, a saucer made by us)
dude was super cool

in another thread, i thought about the setting & locations of phantasy star online V revolving around the annunaki & stuff but last night i realised everything too complicated and i should stick to make (future) phantasy star online 3 maps based on the fighting locations of the game and just add things there and there

i have a extremely bad tendency to let things i learn mess my arts/drawings, story i try to make (i cancelled and deleted everything off the game i was making, things because impossible with all the stuff i would have added)
i did not start anything for an expansion of phantasy star online, i'm still working on the remodeling of the npcs
(working on the nurse)