Labor day challenge mode runs

Hello Ultima,

I have a 3 day weekend, and on Monday I have nothing to do but play PSO, so I was hoping to finally cross one of my long time goals off my list. I want to complete challenge mode ep2 and get my very own hell needle.

Obviously I'm not very good at challenge mode because I've never done it before (and it's still an open question whether I'm any good at regular mode). So I'm hoping to find some people who are willing to do the run with me. 

Any tips or recommendations on which class to use (currently have a RAmar, HUney, FOmar, and HUcast on my account) or specific strategies to use would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to do the run with me just send me a PM or post here and I'll hit you up on Monday. Also open to doing ep1 challenge mode after for an ES mechgun or handgun and adding a time to duja's challenge

*Subject to cancellation in case of Triforce event*

Thanks!

• Like 3

ill run some c mode with ya. Been through all of  ep1 3 or 4 times and ep 2 once I think. lemme know.

Edited by RocketTots
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/5/2020 at 1:40 AM, jdhenry124 said:

Any tips or recommendations on which class to use (currently have a RAmar, HUney, FOmar, and HUcast on my account) or specific strategies to use would be greatly appreciated.

Usually, rangers aren't that good for c-mode, because of their low ATP and consequently DMC. Usually you would want to stick with 3 HUcasts and a FO, but if you feel more confortable with a Ranger, you can stick with it. It's fine. In terms of strategies, there are some basic ones to make that work, but since we aren't TAing or whatever, learning by intuition might be better for new people (with some organization and basic guidelines).

On 9/5/2020 at 1:40 AM, jdhenry124 said:

If you want to do the run with me just send me a PM or post here and I'll hit you up on Monday. Also open to doing ep1 challenge mode after for an ES mechgun or handgun and adding a time to duja's challenge

I'm always down for c-mode. C-mode is fun, but really depends if i have time or not to play.

• Thanks 1

Thanks fellas! Gonna smoke some ribs in the morning for the fam, but I should be free after 4- 4:30 eastern time. I'll post in the chat and run around the lobby for a bit. Very excited to get some ES weapons

7 hours ago, jezbuz said:

Usually, rangers aren't that good for c-mode, because of their low ATP and consequently DMC. Usually you would want to stick with 3 HUcasts and a FO, but if you feel more confortable with a Ranger, you can stick with it. It's fine. In terms of strategies, there are some basic ones to make that work, but since we aren't TAing or whatever, learning by intuition might be better for new people (with some organization and basic guidelines).

That's interesting, I would have assumed the opposite considering when you die one too many times you fail, and rangers can just pew pew from across the room. I guess the added levels and atp are more important?

I'll go for my HUmar then (if I can resta the group in C-mode) cause I doubt my FOmar will be at all useful as a FO without Godricks

Edited by jdhenry124