HOT DAMN, Lost a ton of shit

READ THIS IS IMPORTANT:

HOW I GOT THIS CRASH IS I FED MY MAG THEN GAME SAID COULD NOT FIND FEED OR FEED MAG, LOGGED IN CHECKED INVATORY EVERYTHING GONE!

Slot number: 1 (if it is the character this is the one it happend)

Guild Card Number: 42013364

Rollback: (I don't know how to explain this part) but it happened at 3:40Pm - 4:15pm, umm if your requiring a time zone idk but for amount of hours needed to rollback is, it is 10:40am when I posted this part so, I think around 23 or

25 hours it well needed to be rollback to;

Quick question: when this happened the only item's I happened to have in my character's invatory (I had these items before crash) but I have them now, so if this get's rollbacked to the correct time well I lose these Item's and if I need for safety I well take a picture of this and save these for later if needed :)

I have no pictures at all so I know I may not get my shit back but if I dont I well quite inless people are nice enough to help me get back on my feet; (these are the only items I need back)

Weaponry;

Mille Martueax (dont know how to spell it) 35/0/0/0

Ano Bazooka 15-20-0-0 (given Item)

Armor;

Heavenly/Battle *or what ever is the one that makes you attack Faster*

Heavenly/Arm

God/Arm

God/Arm

Mag's;

Angel Wings; (20-30-110-40)

Sato; (5-61-45-0)

Those are the only things I wish back Please help anyone

For the armor and frame if anyone can give me one Idk what it is but I would need one

Edited by G295-80

Slot number: 1 (if it is the character this is the one it happend)

Guild Card Number: 42013364

Rollback: (I don't know how to explain this part) but it happened at 3:40Pm - 4:15pm, umm if your requiring a time zone idk but for amount of hours needed to rollback is, it is 10:40am when I posted this part so, I think around 21 or

22 hours it well needed to be rollback to;

Quick question: when this happened the only item's I happened to have in my character's invatory (I had these items before crash) but I have them now, so if this get's rollbacked to the correct time well I lose these Item's and if I need for safety I well take a picture of this and save these for later if needed :)

Edited by G295-80

ok we are tacking more then usual time to make the rollbacks , will take some time, im sorry for you lost.

and your character will be rollback to 24 hours from your last post.

as i said will take some time (more then usual) thanks.

Larva ty, I just edited this post said originally I just lost it or didn't get it back. but I got a new OS with 40% hit so I well remake my Mille :) so it get 40% hit XD

Edited by G295-80

Larva ty, I just edited this post said originally I just lost it or didn't get it back. but I got a new OS with 40% hit so I well remake my Mille :) so it get 40% hit XD

So its fixed? lol