Does anybody have the STFU: -15db PSOBB SFX pack?

Strength

I can't remember who did it, but it was something I used years ago.  Lowered / normalized sound effects in game.  Searching only brings up dead links, does anybody still have it and, if so, does it work on Ultima?  Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Strength said:

I can't remember who did it, but it was something I used years ago.  Lowered / normalized sound effects in game.  Searching only brings up dead links, does anybody still have it and, if so, does it work on Ultima?  Thank you!

Just type STFU and press enter in the lobby. If it doesn't work just keep trying. And if you see someone with a blue name, that's a GM. So try saying STFU and then their name so maybe they can help

• Like 2

Or just type /vol sfx, #

with # in [0,10]

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

You are looking for my STFU PSOBB ogg pack. You can find it here.

There was a modified version with working multistream oggs by user Pepisolo but the link is dead. If they or anyone else still has it I will rehost it as the definitive version of the pack.

Although I don't play anymore I'm glad that my work helped the PSO community for so many years.

Edited by Major_Tom
  • Thanks 1