b> POW mats and LVL 30 spells

SaD

7 minutes ago, SaD said:

Tank's fo da readz.

Attack spells max out at 29 (hylian shield boosts it to 30) while support spells can be dropped at 30. I've gotten most of them in tower. If you're looking to hunt for some

4 hours ago, jdhenry124 said:

Attack spells max out at 29 (hylian shield boosts it to 30) while support spells can be dropped at 30. I've gotten most of them in tower. If you're looking to hunt for some

Lvl 30 attack spells can drop but they are rare. Unless itā€™s changedĀ there is a pso world chart showing drop percentages. They go for several dts instead of pds if u can find anyone selling.Ā 

4 minutes ago, wade1212 said:

Lvl 30 attack spells can drop but they are rare. Unless itā€™s changedĀ there is a pso world chart showing drop percentages. They go for several dts instead of pds if u can find anyone selling.Ā 

True, but given that the drop rate is 1/500,000 (iirc) I don't think anyone is selling them lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clappy said:

I happen to have lvl 30 Megid and Grantz that I fount a long time ago. Never knew they were thaaat rare lol

Another auction/forum war coming soon?

Edited by jdhenry124
  • Haha 1

i gotchu on any level 30 spells i got. ive got quite a bit

Ā 

1 hour ago, Clappy said:

I happen to have lvl 30 Megid and Grantz that I fount a long time ago. Never knew they were thaaat rare lol

i found my 30 megiid in a roct. literally stopped caring about the run and sprinted across the room to grab it lol.

everyone died except pota zow who saved us all lmao

• Haha 1

I think you can buy lv30 techs for 8DTs from a GM anytime . So grants and megid arent worth more than that unless you cant buy them anymore from a GM . Goodluck.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SinowNeo617 said:

I think you can buy lv30 techs for 8DTs from a GM anytime . So grants and megid arent worth more than that unless you cant buy them anymore from a GM . Goodluck.

I thought it was 10? Eh, maybe my brain is going to shit

16 minutes ago, SinowNeo617 said:

I just saw 8DTs for lv30techs but it could have changed to 10DTs im not sure 100% as well

Here's to hoping it is 8, cause it'll be easier to get many more down the line lol