Phantasy Star Online’s director talks Diablo influences, cut features, and Christmas Nights

Larva

8 hours ago, Larva said:

It's crazy how much pressure was on the dev team. Word select was one of the hardest features. No Google translate back then either. 

2 hours ago, C01D1 said:

It's crazy how much pressure was on the dev team. Word select was one of the hardest features. No Google translate back then either. 

I don't have any money.

>C01D1

The MAG idea and how it got move from other game, and then redone for PSO and all the limitations they encounter. 20 years and to me this is one of the few game that I will always love to play!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Larva said:

The MAG idea and how it got move from other game, and then redone for PSO and all the limitations they encounter. 20 years and to me this is one of the few game that I will always love to play!

i loved the way you could put your mag on vmu dreamcast and carry on feeding off line , i reckon that's where tamagotchi got there idea from 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

PS: somebody unmute me on chatbox just because. idk why tf everybody else gets warnings and whatnot when they pester me, and instigate drama for hours before I finally say enough is enough, and tell em "FU pussy". Folks don't even make any effort whatsoever to be nice while I do, and I'm the one gets muted... like really? 
a lot of people see, but don't say anything including GMs. Only when I finally give in to bullies, and stop tryina be nice to mean people do they look, and use GM powers.
somebody should fix that, and appoint new staff members. Because some GMs are MIA, and only come around to abuse their power.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

PS: somebody unmute me on chatbox just because. idk why tf everybody else gets warnings and whatnot when they pester me, and instigate drama for hours before I finally say enough is enough, and tell em "FU pussy". Folks don't even make any effort whatsoever to be nice while I do, and I'm the one gets muted... like really? 
a lot of people see, but don't say anything including GMs. Only when I finally give in to bullies, and stop tryina be nice to mean people do they look, and use GM powers.
somebody should fix that, and appoint new staff members. Because some GMs are MIA, and only come around to abuse their power.

I think you should post in the ban appeal forum about this. This doesn't seem like the correct place.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...