Server full

Hi, 

I dont know if this is a common issue or just something i experience. When i try and log in, most of the time after getting past the initial screen but before selecting a character, i keep getting a server is full message even tho ive tried when it only has 7 people in. Can anyone shed some light on this please? 

Thanks

3 hours ago, Masterballs said:

I can not log in, says "servers may be under maintenance" - but also 7 players online - so maybe just full? 

Your issue is different, and is most likely an antivirus or firewall (or even your ISP).

@Gotty
The server is definitely not full.
Could you share the exact message you get?

Ive only really got windows defender and firewall. Probably ISP as its always been a pain. Ill try and take a picture of it tonight. Eventually it doesnt let me know but i have to try like 8 or 9 times.

While I think it could be a possibility, it would still be weird, I mean... if it were to block it, it would probably not even let you connect to the patch.
Still worth to try disabling them temporarily and see if it helps.

PSOBB has trouble with WiFi on all servers from my experience. I had the same issue for a long time until I changed my WiFi. It wasn’t even necessarily slow, just didn’t want to connect. Also if there were more than 2 people in the group I would freeze entering the game. My nickname was DC. 

Hotspot your phone, if it logs in no prob then it’s the WiFi. 

Or hardwire to your router. 

Edited by wade1212