How to play Power Plant Plight

R-78

Many people are afraid to run Power Plant Plight in order to get PPP mags because they don't know the quest.

So I decided to make a little video presenting the quest gameplay.

Of course I'm not telling anyone to play it solo, but at least you know what kind of enemy spawns to expect and how to deal with them.

The best class for the quest is Racast by far. Hunters are not needed.

Ideally bring one Racast to each side of the quest, and eventually one Force in the team for Support.

In the video I used invincibility to handle the plateform gibbles, but it is totally not required, you can just handle them with traps as a Cast or snow queen as a ranger fleshie.

If you feel uncomfortable with the 4 corners mericarols spawn, ask the Force to come with you and spam Razonde from the middle in order to stunlock the Mericarols while you kill them one by one.

If not you can also save one Gi gue and try to trigger mag invincibility thanks to their 900-damage Rafoie balls, then 30 seconds will be more than enough to finish the job.

And bring several Scape dolls of course. You can also save your PB to revive other side teamates with Mylla/Youlla and donations.

Optional waves can be interesting if you want to hunt Sealed J-sword at the same time but make sure you are on Shared dropstyle or you might burst into tears when it drops on the opposite side of the quest. (unless you really can't get an agreement with your team about how to share the drops)

So now you have the power to farm the mags by yourselves...

Edited by R-78
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Dw 1

• 3 weeks later...

What a monster! :onion-head84:

But gotta say, I am more fascinated about the computer that can run 4 accounts at..... full resolution with all effects on? :onion128: [With no lag! >:O]

Edited by Kotta
Forgot to mention the most Important part about the second sentence ¬-¬
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 11:47 PM, Kotta said:

What a monster! :onion-head84:

But gotta say, I am more fascinated about the computer that can run 4 accounts at..... full resolution with all effects on? :onion128: [With no lag! >:O]

I was running reshade PSO with the Witcher 3 4K while recording to OBS. Any modern medium end pc can run about 20 instances of PSO.