Common bank glitch solved?

Hello everyone,

I recently experienced the same common bank bug that I think affects everyone sooner or later. For awhile I left it alone, and then one time I noticed that if I withdrew my items quick enough that I could get the ???? items out of my bank and inventory before crashing on me. Eventually I got everything out of my common bank, but what I wanted to know is: will the common bank still be bugged if I put things in it now that it is empty or is it safe to use without corrupting items... at least for a little while?

Thank you

Well im not sure some people have it so they cant access the bank at all which ive mostly seen. when people reported about the ???? item their always told to leave it be for a reason lol.

I couldn't access it either, but then I deposited a few mates and fluids and was able to get in to get stuff out. I never kept the ???? item either, I would either drop it right away or more than likely the game would crash and I wouldn't have it anymore when I returned... you're right though it was risky.

what i can do is to wipe your bank totally so you can start using it again.

tell me if you want that and leave the guildcard for it.

my common bank, or all the banks? I don't need all of my banks cleared and the common one is already cleared out. I was just curious to know if the problem still exists even if there are no items in the bank. But thank you larva.

Edited by djij2010