I played the game 17 years ago and suck at it but I loved it. Are there people playing at relatively low difficulty?

I love PSO. I bought a Dreamcast secondhand in 2003 and this was one of the games I HAD to try. I didn't have an online setup so I played single player. 

I sucked. Couldn't get past Forest 1.

Thanks to Covid, I decided to emulate Dreamcast and try again. Got to Caves 3 and can't beat the boss. 

Then, I decided to see if a community still exists for this game. Found this place. 

I assume, since it's been 20 years, that there are people absolutely destroying PSO in ways I can't even imagine.

Are there still groups playing with beginners? I totally love the atmosphere and aesthetic of this game.

THANKS!

• Like 2

Yes. Many people would love to start you off with some gear and run you TTFs to level quick. With 5x exp right now, you'll be in ultimate faster than you'd believe. If I hop on at all tonight, I'll definitely carry you and teach you the ropes and other stuff, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised If your class of choice against De Rol Le was a hunter at that time >.<
[It kind of reminds me the same, too. I was pure swords and nothing about range on a hunter the first time xD but then had to use a handgun against him, though It still took too long :v]
(And then I fought Dark Falz on hard. After that victory I changed D; )  

I love PSO. I bought a Dreamcast secondhand in 2003 and this was one of the games I HAD to try. I didn't have an online setup so I played single player. 
I sucked. Couldn't get past Forest 1.
Thanks to Covid, I decided to emulate Dreamcast and try again. Got to Caves 3 and can't beat the boss. 
Then, I decided to see if a community still exists for this game. Found this place. 
I assume, since it's been 20 years, that there are people absolutely destroying PSO in ways I can't even imagine.
Are there still groups playing with beginners? I totally love the atmosphere and aesthetic of this game.

THANKS!
As@PSOAddict says. Many users will be more than happy to help you. And pretty sure you will be slaying all bosses in no time [emoji298][emoji856][emoji856]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, PSOAddict said:

Yes. Many people would love to start you off with some gear and run you TTFs to level quick. With 5x exp right now, you'll be in ultimate faster than you'd believe. If I hop on at all tonight, I'll definitely carry you and teach you the ropes and other stuff, etc.

Hi, can I get in contact with you and play some time?