Recovering Old Account

Hey there yall, so I'm like 99.9999 percent sure I had made a Skyly Hunter by the name of Matt that had Aqua hair on this server. With the release of PSO2 in NA I wanted to check in and play on my old dude for a while. If there is a way you can see if my account is still there I'd greatly appreciate it.

Any email that would have been used would have been

[redacted]

[redacted]@X.X, never used another email until my professional life.

Thank Again,
Matt

• 11 months later...

I Have A User Name & Gild Card Number. Forgot Password , Is It Posable To Recover This Account ? Any Help Would Be Good.

Thanks Tried Auto Recover But, Says Account Doesn't Exist.

Edited by deadson12
Add Info
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just came back tp PSOBB as well. I created a new register userID and have been playing on that account. However, I know i have another account from years ago and I do not remember the password for it. How can I reset it? I cant find an option anywhere for it.

9 minutes ago, Hazuki-San said:

I just came back tp PSOBB as well. I created a new register userID and have been playing on that account. However, I know i have another account from years ago and I do not remember the password for it. How can I reset it? I cant find an option anywhere for it.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/account-management/account-recovery/

Think this is what you may want to use 

22 minutes ago, Hazuki-San said:

Thank you. This is for the UserID right? The in game password you input prior to logging in?

believe so , just use email for the account in game you wish to recover.