B>SJS Unsealing Services

Emewn

why not ask one of the 700+ team members to unseal it for you?

image.png.1436192b5ae128fa3854fad81aafada0.png

• Like 4

7 hours ago, RocketTots said:

why not ask one of the 700+ team members to unseal it for you?

image.png.1436192b5ae128fa3854fad81aafada0.png

You're a nuisance, and the reason I refrain from making any threads even when I need to.
All you and your like-minded friends ever do is talk nonsense when people are trying to get things done. Please stop. 
Btw this is exactly why I tried to make a Yellow Name thread. I'm not the only one who refrains from posting anything because of you, and your pals. (example in the image)
Any good intentions I have gets shitted on by you no matter what, and while all the staff members think its cute to ignore that fact, I have no problem saying the truth.
My team is full of mostly casual players. Not like your elitist team at all. People come and go whenever they please. 
You always have a problem with me, and insult my teammates, but I can assure you that I see teammates from each of my 8 teams online here and there.

hJUZFET.png

• Like 1

And people wonder why I tell this idiot RocketTots to GTFO every time he comments on my threads.
I'm honestly trying to be nice when I tell him to GTFO. Because I can be mean to people who purposely try to instigate problems all the time.
It wasn't enough that this guy, and his annoying, childish friends abused the "Dislike Button" when dealing with me. 
He stays harassing me one way or another.

Oh, but everybody expects me to be nice to him about it lol yea ok xD

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

And people wonder why I tell this idiot RocketTots to GTFO every time he comments on my threads.

I don't think anyone wonders.

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

I'm honestly trying to be nice when I tell him to GTFO. Because I can be mean to people who purposely try to instigate problems all the time.

How is asking a question about your 1 million team members instigation?

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

It wasn't enough that this guy, and his annoying, childish friends abused the "Dislike Button" when dealing with me. 

I just used the "Thnaks" button for you. You are welcome.

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

He stays harassing me one way or another.

Again, just asked a question. SO SENSITIVE!

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

Oh, but everybody expects me to be nice to him about it lol yea ok xD

People don't expect you to be nice to me. They only expect you to get triggered.

Someone please alert the CRIME STOPPERS

Edited by RocketTots
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Look man, you need to unwind a little. I get that this clown RocketTots and his clown posse crack a lot of jokes even if they seem serious at times, but they are exactly that, jokes.  How can you take this clown seriously anyway? We are on a PSOBB server, a game which is 20 years old, and most of us are over 20 years old. If you can't joke alongside others, or ignore jokes like someone over 20 should be able to do, why even bother? Why not just make another forum account and post on that if it bothers you so much? I'm not trying to be mean either, I literally just don't understand why you can't ignore these guys or joke around too. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

You folks just don't get it. There's a fine line between making jokes and being rude as hell. 

You guys ain't even my friends, so joke amongst your pals. If you know I don't appreciate all the threads I make being trolled by the same people, STOP.

If I make a thread for Selling, Buying, Trading or Unsealing purposes, don't come around constantly trying to muddy up all my threads.

I take jokes well, but to troll every single thing I post is ridiculous in every sense of the word.

The fact many of you folk like Clappy condone the fact these same people repeatedly do the same thing on all my threads is also ridiculous.

I'd appreciate it if these people at least showed some restraint. They don't need to troll all my posts the way they do. (AND THEY DO TROLL ALL MY POSTS) 

It's actually very annoying, and it shouldn't be happening on all my Threads.

Keep instigating problems just to get a reaction from me like bad little children, but don't act like I have to fold the way you want me to for these clowns.

I can't possibly be the only one who see's that these same people troll every single thread I make. Go joke amongst your friends on Discord or something.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Emewn said:

words

I'll unseal your SJS

2 hours ago, Clappy said:

Look man, you need to unwind a little. I get that this clown RocketTots and his clown posse crack a lot of jokes even if they seem serious at times, but they are exactly that, jokes.  How can you take this clown seriously anyway? We are on a PSOBB server, a game which is 20 years old, and most of us are over 20 years old. If you can't joke alongside others, or ignore jokes like someone over 20 should be able to do, why even bother? Why not just make another forum account and post on that if it bothers you so much? I'm not trying to be mean either, I literally just don't understand why you can't ignore these guys or joke around too. 🤷‍♂️

you sir, have insulted me by calling me a clown and I will write a long winded forum post about how I have been wronged and I am a victim. I was offended.

• Haha 1
  • Dw 1

2 minutes ago, RocketTots said:

I'll unseal your SJS

you sir, have insulted me by calling me a clown and I will write a long winded forum post about how I have been wronged and I am a victim. I was offended.

@Emewn don’t let him unseal it he will probably steal it 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nnorton44 said:

@Emewn don’t let him unseal it he will probably steal it 

I was merely trying to be a helpful member of this society and help out a fellow ultimanian. Also, I'd never steal it. I have my own TJS that collects dust in the banks because I hate the special. 

5 hours ago, Emewn said:

My team is full of mostly casual players. Not like your elitist team at all.

I’d just like to point out that both these teams are filled with people of approximately the same skill level and casualness.

7 minutes ago, RocketTots said:

I hate the special. 

Me too

Also y’all should get this thread back on topic somehow. 

Edited by Saber +7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

I’d just like to point out that both these teams are filled with people of approximately the same skill level and casualness.

Me too

Also y’all should get this thread back on topic somehow. 

Lol, he found someone to unseal it. Me 💁🏼‍♂️

You can just close it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2