[CLOSED] Biggest Max Stat Mag Sale EVER!!

Smoochum

INTRODUCTION

Let's keep this short and sweet. This is the biggest PPP/Max Stat mag sale ever. Don't expect another dump like this anytime soon. If you're buying a lot of mags, please sphere your PDs before you come to my shop, or use DTs (I'm gonna spend a lot of time in Gallon's Shop otherwise).

FAQ

Q: Do you do discounts?
A: If you buy enough, we can work something out. On single mag purchases, no.

Q: Do you accept DTs?
A: Yes! DTs are preferred. Rate is 7:1.

Q: Why aren't all the mags level 200?
A: I did this in order to reach more people! You'll see many of the mags have 2 classes. This is because their max stat plans are very close to each other. In every case, I will indicate how to feed the mag to finish off the last few levels. All mags are at least level 193. If you can't be bothered to feed a mag 7 levels, I don't know what to tell you.

Q: Will you finish feeding the mag for me?
A: No. If 90 people asked me to finish their mags, I would screw some of them up.

Q: Why are all the mags red?
A: All PPP mags are red.

Q: Why do your Max Pow and Max Def mags have 1 Dex?
A: Because that's what's required to have a Photon Blast. Feeding them is a pain in the ass but is worth it to get access to triggers and Photon Blasts.

Q: Why do your mags have a bunch of different Photon Blasts?
A: Because I am a responsible mag breeder. If I am releasing nearly 100 mags into the wild, I don't want to get people stuck in a party where everyone has the same 3 Photon Blasts.

Q: Why isn't my class listed here?
A: Sorry, I couldn't do everything. Maybe another time.

Q: Are you doing custom mags?
A: Uhhhhh.... Ask me later.

Q: But why make all these mags and sell them?
A: I want to buy a PGF. If you're selling, PM me.

Q: Why are your mags so expensive?
A: There are some very very unpleasant methods required to make a lot of these mags. For example, the RAmar/RAcaseal and Max Pow/Def mags have to be traded between every single feed for the first 10 levels. The RAmar/RAcaseal mags take another 8-10 hours of feeding to get from level 35 to level 50. The price of the mags reflects the cost of the mag cell, the PPP mag, and my pain and suffering.

MAGS

FOnewm/FOnewearl - Max Mind Mags w/ Photon Blast

HUmar/FOmarl - Feed Dimates to 0/128/72/0 for HUmar. Feed Difluids to 0/126/72/2 for FOmarl.

HUnewearl/HUcaseal - Feed Antidotes to 0/146/54/0 for HUnewearl. Feed Dimates to 0/153/47/0 for HUcaseal.

HUcast - Congratulations! You don't need to feed it!

RAmar/RAcaseal - Feed Dimates to 0/180/20/0 for RAmar. Feed Antidotes to 0/174/26/0 for RAcaseal.

Edited by Smoochum
Shop closed. Mags sold.
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, SinowNeo617 said:

Soniti [Red] 0/170/29/0 [Twins|Leilla|Pilla] 32 PD thanks

In room called Mag Sale. Gonna be there until next HH or dinner prolly.

And just a heads up, I'm gonna have to dip out periodically to make spheres.

Edited by Smoochum
  • Like 1

Thanks you for posting these at reasonable prices. I raise and sell custom mags myself and people expect to pay nothin for them. 12-15 pds is not enough for how much time, patience, and meseta it takes to raise one of these.

1 minute ago, jdhenry124 said:

Thanks you for posting these at reasonable prices. I raise and sell custom mags myself and people expect to pay nothin for them. 12-15 pds is not enough for how much time, patience, and meseta it takes to raise one of these.

Yeah 15 PDs is enough for a sato or nidra with a non-PPP mag and not much else. And certainly not a custom.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, valken1992 said:

Hey! :) I would want one HuCast-Mag pls! :3
Feel free to dm me or sth 🙂

2 hours ago, SinowNeo617 said:

Nidra [Red] 0/126/72/0 [Twins|Farlla|Pilla] 30 PD ill take one of these also plz

Hey you two, I'm online now. Room, as always, is Mag Sale.

• Like 1