Monster Dictionary # 1: Rag Rappy,El Rappy

Rag /El Rappy a small bird found In The Forest They are timid And cute but they like to attack you be careful! Also They don’t stay dead that long, They might run away so that means they play dead. 
Rag / El Rappies are Also found in the Temple If your lucky You might even see a Love Rappy It’s rare cousin!

El Rappies can sometimes be Giant it’s pretty rare though you might even encounter a Giant Pal Love/Egg/Saint/Hallo Rappy

CFC896B6-EAF0-43FD-ACA4-9160E79C1A9F.png.fc64a3872f51455009212eff1d0638d8.png

F8EB9A2B-1CE2-45D1-BF52-585A41CDC0A6.png.e6a02173f46c3002439520f4ce63906c.png 
Trivia: 

Rag Rappies are the mascot of Pso

There are a lot of Variants!

Rag Rappy Is the first Enemy You meet With Booma unless if different map.

Rag Rappy Is The only Enemy......

That has lots of Variants

To Peck.

Edited by Psoplayer30
Added Trivia!
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hmmm..

Well, Rag Rappy Appears in EP 1 in Forest 1 & 2.

So does Al Rappy, which is the rare variant of that. 

Then there's El Rappy which appears in Ultimate Forest 1 & 2 and the Rare Variant of that in Ultimate Forest 1 & 2 called Pal Rappy.

Love Rappy Pops up in VR Temple Alpha and Beta- and I think there's a rare variant that's seasonal in VR Temple Alpha and Beta during easter called Egg Rappy and a Hallo Rappy for Halloween in VR Temple Alpha and Beta. I think there's also a St. Rappy for Christmas as well, VR Temple Alpha & Beta. 

Then in Episode 4 we get Sand Rappy in Crater and the Rare Variant Del Rappy.

And thank goodness I've played Episode 3, I also think there's a card in Episode 3 called Toy Rappy. 

I think that card was a special event thing.

oh, and then there's a 1 in 10 rate for giant variants of rappies to appear. 

14 hours ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Pop Quiz:

Name all the Rappies that appear in the PSO (Not PSU/PSO2) series and where they first appear.

Since you didn't make an exception of Phantasy Star Zero, there are;

besides the rappies latest?cb=20160523205916

The Ar Rappies latest?cb=20160524012818

& Rab Rappieslatest?cb=20160524012818

Edited by Kotta

The 1st appearance of "rappies" was in Phantasy Star 3 and are called Chirper, Warbler, and Squaker as animals and Chirpbot, Warblot, and Squakbot as robot enemies. It was in Phantasy Star 4 that they were called rappies with the 3 types being Rappy, Blue Rappy, and King Rappy. This is where they developed the trait of running from battle as they are injured.

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot PSZ for a moment. I mean how many different Rappies are in PSO, not including PSO2/PSU/PSZ.

On 9/2/2020 at 3:12 AM, RestrictedWings said:

Hmmm..

Well, Rag Rappy Appears in EP 1 in Forest 1 & 2.

So does Al Rappy, which is the rare variant of that. 

Then there's El Rappy which appears in Ultimate Forest 1 & 2 and the Rare Variant of that in Ultimate Forest 1 & 2 called Pal Rappy.

Love Rappy Pops up in VR Temple Alpha and Beta- and I think there's a rare variant that's seasonal in VR Temple Alpha and Beta during easter called Egg Rappy and a Hallo Rappy for Halloween in VR Temple Alpha and Beta. I think there's also a St. Rappy for Christmas as well, VR Temple Alpha & Beta. 

Then in Episode 4 we get Sand Rappy in Crater and the Rare Variant Del Rappy.

And thank goodness I've played Episode 3, I also think there's a card in Episode 3 called Toy Rappy. 

I think that card was a special event thing.

oh, and then there's a 1 in 10 rate for giant variants of rappies to appear. 

Yes! Someone remembered the Toy Rappy! I was expecting people to miss that one! Also the Del Rappy first appeared in EP3 when you collected all non-E Rarity cards.

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga

• 1 month later...

For fun, here's the VR Temple Transmission Data and Rico Capsule script regarding rappies :

Rico Capsule

"Rag Rappies are cowards, but they like to attack straight on. When an Rag Rappy falls down, it may still be alive. So be careful." (in ultimate, it will say El Rappy instead of Rag Rappy)

VR Temple Transmission Data

Rag Rappy

"Rag Rappy, native creature, lives on the surface of Ragol." "Timid, but aggressive when defending its territory..." Something's been cut off. ...this is weird. "Don't assume you've killed them when they fall." They have a tendency to play dead when they're hurt.

??? Rappy

It looks like there's a gap in the Rag Rappy data. Oh, here it comes. "Happiness will come to those who find it." ??? What does that mean? I've heard that there's a really rare type of Rappy out there. I wonder if that's what they're talking about...

In Field Data 9 Elly also makes mention of the 'Bird of Happiness', though she doesn't really say anything about it.

Data 9

The architect who designed the Temple area is a woman, you know. I got to know her pretty well too. Very strange... Oh, no, no. Umm. She wasn't strange. She was just a very interesting person. She even put up a statue of Principal Tyrell... I don't know why... Maybe she just liked it. She modeled the Temple after the ancient Temple of our home world. Maybe she just likes relics. Huh? Bird of Happiness? What? ... Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean to confuse you. So, that's what the Temple area is like!

Also you forgot one of the rappies in the game. 

BB-RAPPY_MAG-ACTION-1.jpg

The Rappy Mag and the ultima Love Rappy Mag, made from rappy beaks. Rappy fan, made from rappy wing, is also a kinda fun weapon to use, even if it's just objectively worse than Rainbow Baton.