Summer Event 2020 Drop Chart

IronSheik

List has been updated. Also added drop rate for Serene Swan (apparently this came from a reliable source. If it's unproven or incorrect, let me know so I can remove it).

image.png.9e462fc0c208b2c7aee0510d8db510a3.png

Don't waste your time on episode 1 bosses, they don't trop event stuff (except Redria and Purplenum which get Centurion/battle)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R-78 said:

Don't waste your time on episode 1 bosses, they don't trop event stuff (except Redria and Purplenum which get Centurion/battle)

We know it's NOT Bringer, Delsaber, Belra, Nano Dragon, Baranz or Claw. Just thought I'd share for people hunting.

This leaves Gran Sorcerer, Sinow Red, and Crimson Assassin as some of the prime candidates at the moment. Skyly, Yellowboze and Whitill are best for ruling out Sinow Red (1/572). Viridia, Skyly, Bluefull, Pinkal, Redria and Oran are best for ruling our Crimson Assassin (1/572). Bluefull, Pinkal, Oran and Yellowboze are best for ruling out Gran Sorcerer (1/900).

Probably makes sense to go for the Crimson and the Red first since they have much easier drop rates and a normal drop rules out SS.

Edited by Smoochum
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, applesaucin said:

And my personal prediction for the enemy that will drop the ss in ep1: some form of rappy.

Disproved by me (Bluefull El Rappy got Angry Fist and Pal dropped HP/Revival, their normal drops), sorry to burst your bubble.

My prediction since almost the beginning of the event: Crimson Assassin

Spoiler

Note that a lot is speculation.

Ruins is the focus of the next 2 events.
No way is such a strong weapon in Forest (though it'd be hilarious).
Except for Valentines event and cards, nobody farms in Caves (TTF doesn't count).
Like the Sorcerer in Spaceship, he's the second strongest in the second zone of its episode and he doesn't appear in the last area.
After farming a lot there since the start of this event, every monster dropped something for me except Pan Arms (I farm in Caves 2 where they are absent, I may do some Caverns of Gloom more in the next few days) and Assassins.
Centurion/Technique on Nano Dragon when there are no event drops in Cave (for now), while most other useless cent are where there are some interesting drops.
This:hint.png.09fe34e57ef4b40f2a048ca60547398d.png
Guess who doesn't appear in TTF because he's absent in Caves 3.

Edited by bobshlibidich
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, bobshlibidich said:

Disproved by me (Bluefull El Rappy got Angry Fist and Pal dropped HP/Revival, their normal drops), sorry to burst your bubble.

My prediction since almost the beginning of the event: Crimson Assassin

WHY (Hide contents)

Note that a lot is speculation.

Ruins is the focus of the next 2 events.
No way is such a strong weapon in Forest (though it'd be hilarious).
Except for Valentines event and cards, nobody farms in Caves (TTF doesn't count).
Like the Sorcerer in Spaceship, he's the second strongest in the second zone of its episode and he doesn't appear in the last area.
After farming a lot there since the start of this event, every monster dropped something for me except Pan Arms (I farm in Caves 2 where they are absent, I may do some Caverns of Gloom more in the next few days) and Assassins.
Centurion/Technique on Nano Dragon when there are no event drops in Cave (for now), while most other useless cent are where there are some interesting drops.
This:hint.png.09fe34e57ef4b40f2a048ca60547398d.png
Guess who doesn't appear in TTF because he's absent in Caves 3.

Which quest would be good for crimson assassin farming?