Another 'hi, I'm new!' post, with some questions

I've been enjoying doing the first room of Wrath of the Forest on Hard. I've gotten a few rare drops/power mats and stuff, plus levels decently fast.

What are some other options? Should I jump to VH as soon as I can? Any other quests with good leveling/good rare potentials? 

Ids is a bit more challenging, but you get a couple photon drops out of it, which you can use to trade on the forum.

Wrath of forest is probably the best easy leveling quest for solo, if you have a group, TTF is better.

Christmas catastrophe gives you a couple mats when you finish the quest, you can even choose TP mats which are very rare.

Or you can just play in an open room, people will join and play with you and help you out

If you're a force or a Hunewey/ramarl, there are a few quests in EP 4 that you can rafoie ftw. And get some photon crystals for that you can use to get some decent loot later

Edited by jdhenry124

1 hour ago, jdhenry124 said:

Ids is a bit more challenging, but you get a couple photon drops out of it, which you can use to trade on the forum.

Wrath of forest is probably the best easy leveling quest for solo, if you have a group, TTF is better.

Christmas catastrophe gives you a couple mats when you finish the quest, you can even choose TP mats which are very rare.

Or you can just play in an open room, people will join and play with you and help you out

If you're a force or a Hunewey/ramarl, there are a few quests in EP 4 that you can rafoie ftw. And get some photon crystals for that you can use to get some decent loot later

I'm 49, so almost able to take on V Hard. Should I be doing WoF runs on VHard ASAP? 

Just now, toomanyrecords said:

I'm 49, so almost able to take on V Hard. Should I be doing WoF runs on VHard ASAP? 

Try Max attack forest on vhard. It's slightly easier than wrath of forest and much shorter.