Is it possible?

Hi! U. A. M. here. This is my first post to the forum!

I wanted to ask if it'd be possible for someone to mod in manual camera control via the right analogue stick when not in menus(or alternatively, make right stick not control menu navigation and reserve it solely for manual camera control).

The current method of aligning the camera to face in the direction of the character is a bit cumbersome, and this could drastically increase playability.

Thanks in advance for any and all responses!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, HyeJoon said:

Cant control the camera, its game design. You will always need one button to adjust to the front view. Its not that hard once you get used to it.

There Is no difficulty about that, but more like the lack of joy to watch around... [Just thinking about playing 3D Zelda games :onion-head68:]

That's quite the curious question: Couldn't you control the camera? I think I remember I could do It, back In Gamecube's PSO... [that and a button option to open a bigger map around your position, but just that, unlike the Area map on F12 :0] (... that, or I'm thinking about another game ;l )

That's just some stuff I added so you can control the camera, as you noticed, that's independently from the character.... think if you want to take some screenshots or something.
That command only enables control of the camera with the keyboard and mouse.