Piercing Ranger Weapons BV R5 and DM

C01D1

I made a crude video briefly showing the performance of Burning Visit, Rianov 5 and Dark Meteor in order to show PIERCE. I hope it shows that even without DM there are great options. Outlaw Star I personally do not like it enough to waste a Shard however I am sure it is decent as well and fell free to make a video of that being used to post here. Good luck. 

Edited by C01D1
  • Like 10
  • Dw 1

6 minutes ago, Malcoren said:

What are you using to have that Item drop list display on your screen?

That's floor reader. It's actually All in one reader. 

54 minutes ago, Trigunman said:

Interesting, I'll have to reconsider the Flame/Burning Visit, I did not realize it had pierce ability.

It's a viable weapon. Takes some getting use to but it's great. 

I didn't know Burning Visit had pierce bonus. [Blame wikia for that :onion87:]

Also, why not also Include Spread/Arrest Needle In the showcase? Sure, they are very short range, but the paralysis special, If given the right amount of Hit%, Is very useful to stop the ones In front from approaching and stopping the ones Incoming [with a standard error, that Is :onion-head70: ]

Also, In the end, the DM Is better [duh xD], but not just because It goes far away hitting everything on Its path (and great damage), but also that The special retains Shot's angle... (What the actual fuuUUUUU-!? :cr-what:)

[Oh, and also....... why VHard and not Ultimate? :/ ] (Vhard, right?)

Edited by Kotta
Difficulty
  • Like 1
  • Dw 1

1 hour ago, Kotta said:

I didn't know Burning Visit had pierce bonus. [Blame wikia for that :onion87:]

Also, why not also Include Spread/Arrest Needle In the showcase? Sure, they are very short range, but the paralysis special, If given the right amount of Hit%, Is very useful to stop the ones In front from approaching and stopping the ones Incoming [with a standard error, that Is :onion-head70: ]

Also, In the end, the DM Is better [duh xD], but not just because It goes far away hitting everything on Its path (and great damage), but also that The special retains Shot's angle... (What the actual fuuUUUUU-!? :cr-what:)

[Oh, and also....... why VHard and not Ultimate? 😕 ] (Vhard, right?)

Yeah so screw taking any effort to show anything.... People were discussing piercing weapons. Might help people have some hope while they await a rare PGF.... As such with your obvious butt hurtedness feel free to go out the same door you entered in. Arrest Needle while decent has crap range and doesn't pierce why would I show that? 

Edited by C01D1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, C01D1 said:

Yeah so screw taking any effort to show anything.... People were discussing piercing weapons. Might help people have some hope while they await a rare PGF.... 

Ah, piercing, my bad.
I was kind of confused from reading your first post, since I didn't know flame/burning visit was a piercing shot :onion119:

[Oh, and yeah, Outlaw Star sucks, It Is even weaker than the same Guilty Light, since It can't be grinded (has same Atp as Guilty Light and 8 points of ATA less, probably because special Is hell... or unreduced hell?), so Red Scorpio remains the stronger one amongs them four launchers]

3 hours ago, C01D1 said:

As such with your obvious butt hurtedness feel free to go out the same door you entered in. 

Eeeer sorry? I didn't mean to be that guy -_-''
I didn't even know there was a piercing discussion, so yeah, my bad again....

Edited by Kotta
Sry If I was Ignorant...
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kotta said:

Ah, piercing, my bad.
I was kind of confused from reading your first post, since I didn't know flame/burning visit was a piercing shot :onion119:

[Oh, and yeah, Outlaw Star sucks, It Is even weaker than the same Guilty Light, since It can't be grinded (has same Atp as Guilty Light and 8 points of ATA less, probably because special Is hell... or unreduced hell?), so Red Scorpio remains the stronger one amongs them four launchers.

Yeah pierce is my point. The ability to hit all hit points in a straight line. People often overlook these easier to obtain options. Not many people have all 3 maxed to do a fair comparison so I took a couple minutes. 

Edited by C01D1
  • Like 1

So i know this is supposed to be about pierce weapons, but i just wanna say there are times when it seems to me a max AR or SN may actually deal more dps than a dm, due to the attack speed. Specifically speaking, i dont have a cent/bat and noticed it seems that way at times. 

Im basically asking: can anyone confirm if a spread or a pierce weapon can EVER out dps (even if just soloing to avoid dmc) a dark meteor? With or without c/bat being a variable also? 

In this same vein, does having more atp increase dmg with a weapon or just the ability to use a stronger weapon? Sorry bout the question bombs lol

Edited by applesaucin

3 hours ago, applesaucin said:

So i know this is supposed to be about pierce weapons, but i just wanna say there are times when it seems to me a max AR or SN may actually deal more dps than a dm, due to the attack speed. Specifically speaking, i dont have a cent/bat and noticed it seems that way at times. 

Im basically asking: can anyone confirm if a spread or a pierce weapon can EVER out dps (even if just soloing to avoid dmc) a dark meteor? With or without c/bat being a variable also? 

In this same vein, does having more atp increase dmg with a weapon or just the ability to use a stronger weapon? Sorry bout the question bombs lol

A maxed SN or AN will never outdamage a DM in the right hands due to its insane attack power and range. In fact I think Baranz Launcher is the closest competitor. However, a R5 can in fact outdamage a DM in a couple circumstances, Caves boss comes to mind and phase 1 Olga Flow due to its high ATP pierce and rifle animation speed. 

Edited by C01D1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/13/2020 at 1:46 AM, applesaucin said:

You just said It: "I don't have a cent/bat". Apparently, Cebatts break the game, making any shot-type weapon almost as fast as a sniper. That Is why I'm hunting a hit Panzer Faust, for I love how fast and the number of enemies you can strike with It :D

[Yeah, mb. This comment Is pretty late to the original date of post]