Buying spells

Hyros

You're looking to buy Hylian Shield then. It gives a boost to Rafoie, Razonde, and Grants I believe, but also has a built in God/Tech, which means all spells are automatically +1. Cheaper than buying level 30s since they can cost 5 DT / 35 PDs each, maybe more

4 hours ago, PSOAddict said:

You're looking to buy Hylian Shield then. It gives a boost to Rafoie, Razonde, and Grants I believe, but also has a built in God/Tech, which means all spells are automatically +1. Cheaper than buying level 30s since they can cost 5 DT / 35 PDs each, maybe more

More like Wizard/Technique :3

Also, doesn't that go only for Megid and Grants, the 5DT cost? [since they are the less common drop...]

Whichever Tech it is. I haven't used one in so long. As for level 30 techs... Well Resta S/D/J/Z are all relatively common. I probably have 5 of each at least. ANY other tech is dumb rare. Or my tech luck is trash ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Usually the Attack spells are still rare to come across in the 30's. Out of my handful of years here, I think I only found 5 level 30 techs that were not support.

hylian shield gives +1 level to all techs. If you need attack level 29 techs, people have them. If you want support techs (S/D/j/Z/R) those are all pretty easy to find at 30. Any of these techs (29 for attack techs and 30 for support techs) are like 1 pd each. With Hylian they will all be at 30. If you want the 30s for attack techs it will cost you in DTs. Otherwise I have a c/tech you can have. 

You need to buy lv29 attack tech unequip hylian and use them then use hylian again and all your tech will max. If you dont want to use hylian shield you can buy lv30 techs from gm for dts. I think it cost 8dt each tech lv30. I heard lv29 is the highest atk tech you can get from drops. 30 atk tech doesnt drop. Unless some1 else have them from somewhere to sell it would cost cheaper than  buying from gms.