S>ACCOUNT

bloodseeker

Selling my account with goodies I collected over the years. Some Items worth mention:
Psycho Raven +80 [0/65/0/100|75]
Dark Meteor +25 [0/100/100/0|80]
Dual Bird +50 [35/0/0/0|40]

Arrest Needle +60 [0/0/0/0|75]

S-RANK Needle ZALURE +70 [Zalure]

Lindcray 3 of these with different stats

Mille Marteaux +12 [0/0/0/45|40]

Psycho Wand [30/15/0/25|0]

Hylian Shield [DEF: 0/EVP: 0]

Laser +25 [0/0/50/50|50] [Hell]
Wedding Dress [DEF: 0/EVP: 0] [Slots: 4]
Red Ring [DEF: 18/EVP: 12]

Various collections of units, disks for magic, materials, kits, MAGs, weapons and armours with good stats... just too many to mention
Photon Drop x70

Photon Crystal x30

And 27 Donation tickets

Edited by bloodseeker
  • Haha 4
  • Dw 1

You are forbidden of trading your PSOBB items for any 3rd party products or services not mentioned in these Terms except in an exceptional case approved by the staff, such cases are not general and only apply to the situation they were discussed and approved.
You are allowed to trade your PSOBB items for items in another game or a platform (market) like Steam however we do not encourage nor support it. We cannot undo trades involving 3rd parties and we won't restore items lost during such trades.
You are not allowed to trade items for currency in other games that is explicitly bought with real money, this includes steam funds, and anything similar in other games or platforms.
You are not allowed to trade your PSOBB items for gift cards of any type like steam, skype, etc.
If you fail to follow these rules we might take action against your account, this applies to the players on both sides of the trade.

• Like 3

I don't get It, though.
If you plan on selling your account along PDs and DTs, does that mean you're done with playing PSOBB on Ultima Server?
[... oh well I guess that means the price Is on real money Instead :onion-head19: ]

T> 100 CC's pizza buffet gift cards for PSO items pm me if interested DT no PD piep go ttf sd go pw 55

• Like 2