Looking for members to practice in C-Mode

HyeJoon

I don't have experience in challenge mode, so im looking for people that want to try it too (or help).

Need to practice a lot and eventually get S-Rank weapons.

I'd say it's about 50% luck and 50% skill at best, you're truly at the mercy of RNG of making use of whatever drops during the run.

I'd be interested in giving this a shot though.  Your best bet is with a lvl 200 character though right?

I know your level gets nerfed back to lvl 1, but your core stats are still the same right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trigunman said:

I'd say it's about 50% luck and 50% skill at best, you're truly at the mercy of RNG of making use of whatever drops during the run.

I'd be interested in giving this a shot though.  Your best bet is with a lvl 200 character though right?

I know your level gets nerfed back to lvl 1, but your core stats are still the same right?

You don’t need much luck to pass stages. 

You can use a blank character or your 200 it’s exactly the same. They get reverted to a set level with set stats. 

• Like 3

I love cmode! Although the gameplay is decently challenging, it’s really fun too

I recently completed my first ep1 Srank on Ultima and am working on ep2. Always down for challenge when I’m on, just PM

• Like 1