Account Acting Up

My account with guildcard 42163560 is messing up. This is the second time in 2 days that something weird has happened. Yesterday I lost a Watergun with 25 hit, today I was opening a full stack of Jack O' Lanterns and now it shuts down when I open the last of them and all the stuff I recieved from them has disappeared. @Soly Please help!

• Like 2

To add to the point about Jack O' Lanterns, I was opening several Easter Eggs last week and if opening the easter egg would fill your inventory, it quits game. Unsure if related.

• Like 1

Don't open the full stack of jacko's... that will fill your inventory and get you kicked.
You can open a bunch but keep an eye on your inventory if it adds a new item instead of something you already had.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Soly said:

Don't open the full stack of jacko's... that will fill your inventory and get you kicked.
You can open a bunch but keep an eye on your inventory if it adds a new item instead of something you already had.

This late you're saying that >:[ xD ]

Ah yes, I was only opening 5 easter eggs with 25/30 Items, expecting to stack my Inventory, but got kicked back to main menu screen, anyway:onion-head70: so just had to "figures.." the matter :onion-head69:

2 hours ago, Kotta said:

This late you're saying that >:[ xD ]

Ah yes, I was only opening 5 easter eggs with 25/30 Items, expecting to stack my Inventory, but got kicked back to main menu screen, anyway:onion-head70: so just had to "figures.." the matter :onion-head69:

I kinda did comment on something similar

On 11/26/2017 at 11:24 PM, Soly said:

Presents will end up being non stackable because they cause quite a bunch of disconnections when you forgot you didn't have enough space and get several different items.

I might just go ahead and remove stackables on all these that shouldn't be stackables... I'll look into this in the near future.

@Soly I've logged out of the account hopefully this helps. Inventory has been disappearing on there for 2 days, still missing a 25 hit Water Gun that I had transferred from my other account to Fae's. I don't know what the heck is going on

• Sad 1