Game crashes after shooting.

So now that I got my frames back to normal I am now experiencing a new issue. Every time I hop in a game a fire my gun my game crashes entirely. I can walk around fine, talk fine, hangout, but as soon as I enter a lobby and try to hit anything my game just dies. Has anyone ever had this issue?

• 2 months later...

I don't think we know of any other solution for that...

As a test, you could try completely disabling DEP with the following command in cmd (ran as administrator)

bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff

To re enable it, use 

bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOn

Other than that, not really sure how you could solve that.
I'd suggest to double check the DEP setup

14 hours ago, volborac said:

hey thanks for the help i tried all of that and even rechecked the DEP setup.  sadly it didnt work guess this version isnt gonna work for me :(

try a fresh re installation. I know that it can happen aswell if you change the particles incorrectly (happened to me twice). If you changed anything skin related (particle, etc). try to find it out in those changed files. if you cant find it or if you are to lazy to dig for it, a fresh re installation can do the job aswell

so after a few days i decided to give it a try again lol.  i did reinstall just in case and i also checked the DEP settings and it has changed since the day i first did this with your help.  i was actually able to play by using always off in the command prompt so ill just have to remember to switch for when i want to play and when i finish.  as for the settings now its always greyed out and i cant add just the pso file for an exempt no matter how many times i turn it back to always on.  so long story short i dont know what changed but i guess that work around does work for the time being!

Keep in mind is not recommended to have it always off.
I guess if you turn it back to default 

bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx OptIn

Restart the computer after that and try adding the game to the list again.