How do I assign skills/items to the bar on the bottom of the screen:

Just open up the launcher before you open the game,

right click on the palette manager, that allows you to select and set up a palette.

Hope this helps!

12 minutes ago, Retru said:

Just open up the launcher before you open the game,

right click on the palette manager, that allows you to select and set up a palette.

Hope this helps!

Here is what i see on my launcher. No option for "palette"

psolauncher.png

Retru, I think Psyduck314's referring to the in-game hotkeys and action palette.

Hit F12, go to Customize, there you can assign items, techs and traps to your action palette. (hit CTRL to swap modifying between the two palettes)

While in that function, you can go to all the available items, techs and traps and assign up to 10 to your hotkeys (1 thru 0, number keys on top row) by selecting the item/tech/trap and hitting that number key.

Once all your assignments are made, just exit the Customize function via the ESC key.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Edited by Trigunman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Something Important about that that might result useful, too, Is that, on the shortcut to weapons, Items and techniques [Ctrl + End, I think..] you can sort your techniques manually by pressing tab (and then tab again when you have decided which technique to exchange place).

[I know It's not the topic, but I wished somebody did to me for not having to do awkward stuff In my computer:onion-head21:]

• Like 1
On 4/19/2020 at 9:41 PM, Trigunman said:

Retru, I think Psyduck314's referring to the in-game hotkeys and action palette.

Hit F12, go to Customize, there you can assign items, techs and traps to your action palette. (hit CTRL to swap modifying between the two palettes)

While in that function, you can go to all the available items, techs and traps and assign up to 10 to your hotkeys (1 thru 0, number keys on top row) by selecting the item/tech/trap and hitting that number key.

Once all your assignments are made, just exit the Customize function via the ESC key.

Hope this helps, good luck!

holy crap!!! This was awesome ! really really helped!!!!! Now I see how some of yall are so fast!

• Like 1