Donation to keep server alive.

Larva

• 1 month later...

With the tragic events that happened in Japan shutting down the ffxi servers pso ultima was a welcome sight, iam loving it so much that the ffxi server is back up but ive not logged on, so thanks $20 donated. :D

• 2 weeks later...

With the tragic events that happened in Japan shutting down the ffxi servers pso ultima was a welcome sight, iam loving it so much that the ffxi server is back up but ive not logged on, so thanks $20 donated. :D

didn't knew about the ffxi server, is good to know that is up again .

Thought that, since I play so much, I should at least try contributing something to make sure that I actually can keep playing.

Donated $35. Keep up the good work Larva. :onion-head11:

Thought that, since I play so much, I should at least try contributing something to make sure that I actually can keep playing.

Donated $35. Keep up the good work Larva. :onion-head11:

thanks man , send me a pm with the item you want , followed with your guildcard XD

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, i just donate!!! is pretty easy and for prodi1600:

Si tienes cuenta en scotiabank, dirigite al banco y solicita tu servicio de escotiaweb, debe ser gratuito y te entregaran un aparatito que genera claves cada minuto con el cual podras accesar al servicio en linea, ya teniendo el servicio puedes realizar operaciones interbancarias solo basta tener el numero de cuenta al que vas a depositar. Ademas si creas una cuenta en paypal, la puedes vincular con tu cuenta de scotiaweb para que hagas la transaccion mas rapida sin pagar ridiculos depositos en las ventanillas del banco. No te preocupes por los cambios de divisas, el paypal tiene una opcion para hacerlo es muy rapido y facil de hacer, asi que surte!!! X3

i have more money to give, becouse i also play in tinierme wich they bring new stuff twice at week, some are cool and pretty others are ugly but its pretty... if you like anime type games, come and play, if you dont have any friend you can add me, in game im >>Yuki-chan<<. Just wondering when do i receive those item tickets and where in pioner 2 i can exchange them, thank you! :3

Edited by kurotob

• 1 month later...

It is very important to build up backlinks to help your website get higher ranking in google which means more tageted

traffic, the best way is add about 50 a week so everythiong looks organic to google

• 4 weeks later...