Donation to keep server alive.

Larva

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

English

Well I have been informed about the status of the donations and it seems the total for this month is a big fat 0

The server needs $60 by the 23rd of december to stay running so all help would be very appreciated

I will be donating myself as soon as I can but as you can imagine I can't afford to pay for it all lol

Basically this is a request for help, if the server dont meet this total then im afraid it will most likely be down for christmas and a good part of january.

Remember your donations will be rewarded and you can get some good items out of it.

For more information on what you can obtain >CLICK HERE<

If you want the server to stay alive (as im sure you all do) please help and donate what you can, thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Español

Bueno he sido informado del estado de las donaciones y parece que la cantidad de este mes haciende a un gran 0

El server necesita donaciones para mantenernos en linea asi q toda la ayuda que nos puedan dar sera apreciada

YO donare pronto tanto me sea posible, no puedo pagar yo solo la cantidad

basicamente esta es una solicitud de ayuda, si el server no llega al monto total que se necesita me temo que

ya no estaremos en linea diciembre y parte de enero.

recuerden sus donaciones seran recompensadas y pondran obtener buenos items de eso.

para mas informacion de lo q pueden obtener >CLICK HERE<

si quieres que sigamos en linea ayudanos has una donacion de lo que tu puedas, GRACIAS

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits to serverus for translation.

Edited by serverus

$20 sent =D

Nice, bad rep for paying for the server to stay up.

*Sarcastic comment removed*

Edited by djij2010
  • Like 2

Repost for page 3 lol

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

English

Well I have been informed about the status of the donations and it seems the total for this month is a big fat 0

The server needs $60 by the 23rd of december to stay running so all help would be very appreciated

I will be donating myself as soon as I can but as you can imagine I can't afford to pay for it all lol

Basically this is a request for help, if the server dont meet this total then im afraid it will most likely be down for christmas and a good part of january.

Remember your donations will be rewarded and you can get some good items out of it.

For more information on what you can obtain >CLICK HERE<

If you want the server to stay alive (as im sure you all do) please help and donate what you can, thanks.

Español

Bueno he sido informado del estado de las donaciones y parece que la cantidad de este mes haciende a un gran 0

El server necesita donaciones para mantenernos en linea asi q toda la ayuda que nos puedan dar sera apreciada

YO donare pronto tanto me sea posible, no puedo pagar yo solo la cantidad

basicamente esta es una solicitud de ayuda, si el server no llega al monto total que se necesita me temo que

ya no estaremos en linea diciembre y parte de enero.

recuerden sus donaciones seran recompensadas y pondran obtener buenos items de eso.

para mas informacion de lo q pueden obtener >CLICK HERE<

si quieres que sigamos en linea ayudanos has una donacion de lo que tu puedas, GRACIAS

Credits to serverus for translation.

i tried to donate trough CC but mines isnt internacional, i live in Brazil is there any other way to donate?

I think Larva can do it through Western Union unless theres any other methods I don't know about.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Psobb I play a little while, and have always been those players do not agree to be down. So I often buy and then when needed. And as is the case of Ultima I want to donate. But the only problem is that I live in Brazil and have no international card. Do you have any way to receive donations from Brazil?

Thanks for the space Ultima.

xD

--x--

sorry for translator.

=/

Sent another $20 as it don't seem anyone is donating =/

This is really a shame, i really a appreciate you support Dj, but the payments of the server can relay only on us

the server is for all, would be good if a few more ppl help us with the payments , i am with out employment, i'm about to be a dad again,

so it isn't to hard to notice that is hard to me to pay $60 monthly when this server is for all not only for the Staff.

we still need to get $20 by the 24, who can help us here (beside Dj who already donated 40 of the 60 we need by month.).

ill be honest here, this month i have $0 to spent in the server this month. if we dont get the $20 by the 24 server will be down until we pay.

good luck to Us of All.