Donation to keep server alive.

Larva

• 2 months later...

i wish i can donate...but i cant...is there another way to keep the server up? maybe adding things in the game a gift card can be used for? jw

well you can help the server by inviting friends to the server. thats give us population. and thats always good.

• 4 weeks later...

im just posting here mainly to ask for help.. this month has been totally dead in donations.. and the server needs to get paid

any help is appreciated.

thanks.

• 11 months later...

Ok one year since the last post here.

Guys we really need help from those who can donate. Any penny is a great help. We're in a pretty bad situation here.

Last month we didn't accomplish the payment of the server and I had to put in from my own pocket. I cant do this every month, please any help here is appreciated.

In other words, if I don't put money in the server payment, we can't keep the server running and this isn't really fair. I understand that I have to do this sometimes, but 3 months in a row is too much. I hope you can understand this.

ESPAÑOL

Ok, hace ya un año a partir último post aquí.

la cosa es que realmente necesitamos la ayuda de aquellos quién puedan donar. cualquier centavo es en gran ayuda. estamos en una situación muy mala aquí.

el mes pasado no se logró completar el pago del servidor y tuve que sacar de mi cuenta. ¡Me puedo estar haciendo esto todos los meses, por favor, un poco de ayuda aquí es appriciate.

en pocas palabras si no saco dinero de mi volsillo no hay servidor y eso no se me hace justo.

Edited by chuk
English mistakes

I've been trying to come with ideas to promote our server. I'm going to be ordering a custom T-shit, Custom bumper sticker, and start putting up postings on my College campus. I also think I can donate a little this month....

I've been trying to come with ideas to promote our server. I'm going to be ordering a custom T-shit, Custom bumper sticker, and start putting up postings on my College campus. I also think I can donate a little this month....

actually in past i have a crazy idea about T-shirt. I was thinking in addeding to the donation shirts with the logo of ultima.

is this a bad idea?

actually in past i have a crazy idea about T-shirt. I was thinking in addeding to the donation shirts with the logo of ultima.

is this a bad idea?

No, it's a good idea as long as you think people will actually buy. I'm not too sure how many dedicated players we have atm though.