Donation to keep server alive.

Larva

Really good to see good player support for the server :) my only gripe is the forum is it just me or am i the only one who has difficulty in finding things

i seem to struggle navigating this place and every time i use the search i end up on some ones sale thread haha

Edited by acidman

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

To be honest DarkMadDog21, the Canadian dollar has always typically been weaker than the US dollar when it comes to exchange rates.

But I can't necessarily disagree with your liberal cucks assessment, liberal financial policy tends to eventually and ultimately bankrupt a nation.(and this is by design, so they can provide yet another "solution", wonderful communism! /sarc) :onion108:

Thanks for donating though!  :onion-head11:

I'd tell you not to blow it all in one place, but that's kinda impossible here, as we all ultimately get "new digital toys" via donations here.  :onion-head63:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarkMadDog21 said:

donated 60 bucks
turned out to be 87 dollars in canadian
fuck canada.
fucking liberal cucks destroying our economy

What the hell... If you bought US currency and got billed Canadian guess what... You are Canadian!

On 4/20/2020 at 9:14 AM, Trigunman said:

To be honest DarkMadDog21, the Canadian dollar has always typically been weaker than the US dollar when it comes to exchange rates.

But I can't necessarily disagree with your liberal cucks assessment, liberal financial policy tends to eventually and ultimately bankrupt a nation.(and this is by design, so they can provide yet another "solution", wonderful communism! /sarc) :onion108:

Thanks for donating though!  :onion-head11:

I'd tell you not to blow it all in one place, but that's kinda impossible here, as we all ultimately get "new digital toys" via donations here.  :onion-head63:

when conservatives bring politics into everything ....

• Haha 1

Random quick question: 

After donating, whats the usual turnaround time before being able to get DT? And is there a "correct" GM to tag in the message? I notice that some have been offline for some time. 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Blaqklight said:

Random quick question: 

After donating, whats the usual turnaround time before being able to get DT? And is there a "correct" GM to tag in the message? I notice that some have been offline for some time. 

Thanks!

If you donated and haven't received it, please PM me or @R-78 , some people have been experiencing problems with some donations not going completely through.
As for redeeming your tickets, feel free to contact @R-78, @Saber +7 or @serverus

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...