about the remodeling

well, i have BPD and i'm been single since 11 years and got rejected into severe depression.
(i already had depression, everything in my life failed big time, can't work because my body is not cooperating anymoreĀ and stuff)
since i finished highschool everythingĀ in my life crashed down
my health
0 love life (i never had any before, it got even worse)
no future
never got laid
i'm 26 years old

• Dw 1

As a person that has seen many people struggle with mental health issues like PTSD BPD etc. I can tell you that even in your lowest of lows you can literally lie to yourself and say it's going to get better. Your life is not over until it's over find something you love and chase it. Your issues will always be there and that's OK, but never give up yourself you are still on the right side of the dirt. Good luck.Ā 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, DarkMadDog21 said:

well, i have BPD and i'm been single since 11 years and got rejected into severe depression.
(i already had depression, everything in my life failed big time, can't work because my body is not cooperating anymoreĀ and stuff)
my health
no future
never got laid
i'm 26 years old

Your a whole life in front of you man. Your super young. Just aim for something and keep fighting for it. Don't focus on the negative, turn it around and use it to get better. Good luck and never stop chasing what makes you happy.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, DarkMadDog21 said:

my health
no future
never got laid
i'm 26 years old

Man, i can't even try to say i understand what you're going through.. but,Ā I really hope you feel better and i'm always free to chat about itĀ