[April Fools] Major changes impending update

R-78

1 hour ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Glad other people would be opposed to the Ep1 change. Not a funny joke...

i still think that ultimate shoulndt be a nightmare there are quests for that 😛

anyway its just my 2 cents 😛 if the GMs feel its more balanced that way for EVERYONE (and not just overstuffed lvl 200 players who min-maxed their materials) then so be it ^^

5 minutes ago, Karasu Shiro said:

Then again i never, and i say NEVER dropped a decent slotted armor since lvl 60 U_u

That can be fixed, I have some armors and addslots Karasu.  :onion108:

The other problems you're going to run into however is getting your mag to lvl 200, getting enough pow mats to raise your ATP, getting hit weapons and your ATA high enough to even hit the stupid high evade monsters of ultimate.

Regardless, those things can be resolved over time and plenty of levels of course.

But if you need some further help, holla at my Tri or Quad characters in-game in the lobby.  :onion-head11:

4 hours ago, Hatsodoom Reiga said:

Honestly even at Lv 100 with level-decent gear it's still tough to do Ep1 Ult.

4 hours ago, Karasu Shiro said:

you dont have to tell me that twice, i was wrecked last night when i did hit 102 and tried to test ult XD

Then again i never, and i say NEVER dropped a decent slotted armor since lvl 60 U_u

4 hours ago, Trigunman said:

:onion108:

The other problems you're going to run into however is getting your mag to lvl 200, getting enough pow mats to raise your ATP, getting hit weapons and your ATA high enough to even hit the stupid high evade monsters of ultimate.

Regardless, those things can be resolved over time and plenty of levels of course.

But if you need some further help, holla at my Tri or Quad characters in-game in the lobby.  :onion-head11:

Pack your armor set with v101 and three Heavenly/arms ;D

[That Is...... If you are not a Hunter, because If so, I be like a spanish person talking to a russian dx ] 

48 minutes ago, Trigunman said:

That can be fixed, I have some armors and addslots Karasu.  :onion108:

Thanks for the offer, i'll try catch you in game then. I usually have good luck dropping weapons but shit luck for armors and slots XD

also i'm playing humar if that is of any help ^^

• Like 1

So as most of you have guessed, of course it was an april fools joke ^^

None of these changes is serious.

None of them was really meant to "balance" the game or even "please" the people at all.

There is not need to discuss about "how this it a bad idea" because I specifically picked random bad ideas on purpose.

I had some other bad ideas (like CCA needs to be unlocked for every run, PGF available 365/365 days but rate nerfed to 1/7281, Lindcray reserved to hucast etc) but figured it would be too much.

And surprised no one complained about RR, HH and Redeems nerf.

Anyway have fun and enjoy the non-update!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, R-78 said:

None of them was really meant to "balance" the game or even "please" the people at all.

There is not need to discuss about "how this it a bad idea" because I specifically picked random bad ideas on purpose.

I had some other bad ideas (like CCA needs to be unlocked for every run, PGF available 365/365 days but rate nerfed to 1/7281, Lindcray reserved to hucast etc) but figured it would be too much.

Thanks for the update. 

5 hours ago, R-78 said:

I had some other bad ideas (like CCA needs to be unlocked for every run

See I would like that, that's how it originally was. If you had also said nerf the Gal Gryphon's exp back to vanilla, I'd be elated.

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga

8 hours ago, R-78 said:

Hey, it was a nice april fools, next year maybe change the images in lobbies for random joke pictures? or force everyone to have a rappy skin for the day ? (is that even possible?)

as for people discussing the update, well that proves your joke worked XD 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karasu Shiro said:

A question for  @R-78

was the vol opt bug fix a joke too? i didnt encountered that bug if it exists but i'm curious 😛

It's a glitch that lets you kill the first form in a couple seconds, basically get the highest ATP possible and spam Gizonde on the screens. If you are fast enough, he dies before you even get to see the pillars. You can still do that.

1 hour ago, R-78 said:

It's a glitch that lets you kill the first form in a couple seconds, basically get the highest ATP possible and spam Gizonde on the screens. If you are fast enough, he dies before you even get to see the pillars. You can still do that.

ouch , not a pretty glitch indeed