[April Fools] Major changes impending update

R-78

2 hours ago, R-78 said:

The next game update will include various balance changes:

• Serene Swan: bullets number reduced from 4 to 3.
  • Red Ring: drop rate adjusted to 1/315 on Whitill, equalling Redria and Skyly.
  • Dark Flow, Dark Meteor: combo locked but ATP increased by 185 and 150 respectively.
  • Lost Heart Breaker: definitively removed due to its too high amount of Epsilons.
  • Happy Hours: rates nerfed from X3 to X2 but duration extended from 180 to 240 minutes (4 hours).
  • Fixed Vol Opt glitch: Gizonde will no longer deal absurd damages to its first form.
  • Episode 1 monsters buff: +15% all stats on Ultimate (including bosses).
  • Photon drops are removed from the following quests: World of Illusions, Intelligence Defense Systems.

And some general server changes:

• Maximum %hit on redeemed weapons decreased to 60%.
  • No more Easter Events from now on, Easter items will be relocated in the other events.

All the changes will take effect later today, with the next Ship restart.

Enjoy!

Even if it is a joke, DWs for example would be garbage just like S rank weapons because ep 2 enemies (ill gills) for example would always evade first combo specials making it useless and not worth being an xmas only item. That extra 150-185 wouldn't even be a proper compensation for it.

• Like 1

*checks calender*

Yeaaaaaaa, that's great R-78, you get right on those changes there mon cheri. :onion120:

Oh and happy April Fool's day to you too sweetheart. :onion-head32:

Thanks for all you do! :onion108:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Patrick Bell said:

Even if it is a joke, DWs for example would be garbage just like S rank weapons because ep 2 enemies (ill gills) for example would always evade first combo specials making it useless and not worth being an xmas only item. That extra 150-185 wouldn't even be a proper compensation for it.

Actually I’ve tested this with just 30S/Z and  Ill Gills were consistently a couple hundred HP from death. Even combo locked DF would be the best item on the server, especially if SS were to be nerfed with it. 

idk why I do this to myself anymore lmfao “serious” reply in joke thread filled with not serious replies. Whatever. 

• Haha 2

I would hate If Episode 1 got harder. Making miss with the first charged shot would just make Ep1 another Ep2 -_-''

Also, are you saying HH drop rates Increases by 3x? Seriously? [Feeling the salt towards no SNeedle drop during hh ... ]

Edited by Kotta
HH curiousity

32 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

something really interesting

image.png.44e066a82ae1ac023cc33088adb78c1f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

Actually I’ve tested this with just 30S/Z and  Ill Gills were consistently a couple hundred HP from death. Even combo locked DF would be the best item on the server, especially if SS were to be nerfed with it. 

idk why I do this to myself anymore lmfao “serious” reply in joke thread filled with not serious replies. Whatever. 

Why did you boot me off your discord? Whatever.

• Haha 1

the DF always supposed to be 1 hit only anyway I dont understand the problem here. its more faithfull to the official version thats all ? 

however the increase of ultimate EP 1..no, just no ! PLEASE no! XD

40 minutes ago, Karasu Shiro said:

the DF always supposed to be 1 hit only anyway I dont understand the problem here. its more faithfull to the official version thats all ? 

however the increase of ultimate EP 1..no, just no ! PLEASE no! XD

Glad other people would be opposed to the Ep1 change. Not a funny joke...