Account Hacked?

Hello,

I havent played for years and when logging back on I noticed some of my items are missing.  Specifically a lot of max level MAGs which is the only thing that makes playing a low level fun.   Some of my characters seems to have been deleted/recreated as well.

Anything we can do about this?  

All of my logins would be in the same state so anywhere else would indicate there was something going on.  I don't have specific dates or times of anything as like I said I haven't played for years. 

Thanks

20 minutes ago, rapidz said:

Anything we can do about this?  

Give your GC number first.

• Like 1

No some/most of my stuff is there.  It was this server :D  I did a bunch of farming to get the Rappy MAGs and built up 3 to 200 for the different for each Hunter, Ranger, and Force.  I still have the MIND one which is strange but can't find the other two.

Thanks

Okay, stupid questions time:

Do you have any family/friends/roommates who knew about your account/the game itself to "hijack" it?

No offense, but hacking a completely random account, deleting/recreating characters, items with no evidence of the hacking seems rather dubious.

Not saying it can't happen, but without evidence to support it, it's near impossible to trace, especially after a long time period of the said "hacking".

I doubt Soly can give you any solid information on who, what or where, possibly save log in times and IP addresses, which can be spoofed. 

I do hope you can get whatever might be missing back, but that's not my call to make.

If you do intend to continue playing here I'd urge you to secure your account(change the friggin' password, make it LONG & with symbols) and log-in info posthaste so that this can never happen again.

Ultimately, your account's security rests solely in your own hands, live and learn man.   Good luck!

Edited by Trigunman

No family or friends who would know about the account.  

I guess that is what I am asking is if there were any way to trace the IP and/or location that my account has been logged in at and potentially roll it back to a time before it was logged in by someone else other than myself or figure out how to return the items/characters a different way.

I have already changed the password and made it much more complex :D 

I do know they keep backups of all the accounts Rapidz in case of emergencies,(not the first time Ultima has been hacked) but I doubt they have backups that far back...  My humble suggestion is to get in touch with Soly and pray he's not too busy to investigate for you, again, good luck!