Need help with making and organizing a PD Shop

Clappy

I don't remember how to copy my banks and inventory to make it really easy to make a shop. Also, how to make little tabs like Weps/Armor/shields/ etc. Info on how to do so and how to get a good price checking system would be a cherry on top. I have so much stuff and no idea what the exact value on half of it. I don't want to rip anyone off or myself.

I reference these shops when making prices (Although the owner of the second shop says he does sell things on the lower end of how much they're worth). If I don't see it listed, I usually do a PC>whatever item on the chatbox. Generally high hit weapons are way more expensive unless it something that doesnt need hit like a psycho wand.

2 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

Absolutely DO NOTĀ reference this for prices.Ā 

Yeah, I figured that much. It's old and I never see anything go for these prices. Like, I would love to get a STA for 1000 PD's lmao

2 hours ago, osrick97 said:

I reference these shops when making prices (Although the owner of the second shop says he does sell things on the lower end of how much they're worth). If I don't see it listed, I usually do a PC>whatever item on the chatbox. Generally high hit weapons are way more expensive unless it something that doesnt need hit like a psycho wand.

Thank-you, I'll check up on some of these. If you have more for reference, that'd be great! Also, info on how to make little tabs to make the shop organized would also be great!

7 hours ago, Lipelis said:

AH.png

You da GOAT

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lipelis said:

AH.png

Oh man, I've been using Soly's add on for those, but I never knew one existed internally on this forum site. That's awesome!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Colt said:

Oh man, I've been using Soly's add on for those, but I never knew one existed internally on this forum site. That's awesome!

Well, I made both xD
Ā 

20 hours ago, Lipelis said:

AH.png

I don't know why, but I find this disturbing

• Haha 1

<On a littleĀ side note:

1 hour ago, Soly said:

AH.png
I don't know why, but I find this disturbing

Those jokesĀ breaking the fourth wallĀ are also very common in SpongeBob SquarePants šŸ’›
unknown.png

end of theĀ littleĀ side note :rf-03:>