about the game

good job porting/whatever the game.
I played PSO 1&2 on gamecube and it feels the same minus the gradual processing or whatnot that make the environnement appear gradually (which is used in every MMO, MMORPG, open world game).
i got a thing to say.
i was working on a 3D video game some years ago, it's kind of either in the freezer or dead now. I picked up good 3D modeling skills with it.

do you guys what some of my concept arts for weapons/characters?
maybe i could make them with Blender (the 3D modeling tool) and send it to the game masters who could make them real in the game.

nobody tried to remodel/rework the enemies and NPCs the game?
it could be nice to do.
i could do it for fun.

i'm no good at level design thought. i suck at it. X_X
it would be great if i could remodel my character too.
to make her into a beauty + making 3D armors on the characters instead of having nothing or just make 3D clothes from the character creation menu for all the characters

it would be so cool.

33 minutes ago, DarkMadDog21 said:

good job porting/whatever the game.
I played PSO 1&2 on gamecube and it feels the same minus the gradual processing or whatnot that make the environnement appear gradually (which is used in every MMO, MMORPG, open world game).
i got a thing to say.
i was working on a 3D video game some years ago, it's kind of either in the freezer or dead now. I picked up good 3D modeling skills with it.

do you guys what some of my concept arts for weapons/characters?
maybe i could make them with Blender (the 3D modeling tool) and send it to the game masters who could make them real in the game.

nobody tried to remodel/rework the enemies and NPCs the game?
it could be nice to do.
i could do it for fun.

i'm no good at level design thought. i suck at it. X_X
it would be great if i could remodel my character too.
to make her into a beauty + making 3D armors on the characters instead of having nothing or just make 3D clothes from the character creation menu for all the characters

it would be so cool.

It's not a port. "Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst" is an official Sega released version of PSO.

There's tons of skins for the base NPC/monsters/menus/weapons/areas/everything else. Blend is a bit overkill for making skins and what not. Models you can emulate there, but actually getting those into the game is really not a thing.