PSO2 - Xbox One

O9B066

Not really off topic but sorta is so.... 

Yeah so does anyone play phantasy star online 2 for Xbox One? I've played it a little on pc after wrestling with the crazy steps but never played with anybody so sorta just stopped.... 

Now that they FINALLY made a PROPER English/western version I'm hoping theirs some players, and it's free... 

If you play or are making a account my xb1 GT is o9B0666 (that's oh nine be zero six six six) 

Especially you guys.... 

@theancientsam, @nnorton44 @Terrybriggs711 @jezbuz @C01D1

Or anyone for that matter, anyone except people with a variation of the word "fire" and a kanine variation after words. 

I also have 50 some xb1 games so chances are I play other stuff you do, mainly wanting to get back into red dead redemption 2. 

Any major changes in the server in the past about two years (that's I've been absent), any new weapons/gear etc? Fixin to get back into this game if @nnorton44 your still doing ROCT runs I'd, be down this week. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, O9B066 said:

Yeah so does anyone play phantasy star online 2 for Xbox One? I've played it a little on pc after wrestling with the crazy steps but never played with anybody so sorta just stopped.... 

Now that they FINALLY made a PROPER English/western version I'm hoping theirs some players, and it's free... 

If you play or are making a account my xb1 GT is o9B0666 (that's oh nine be zero six six six) 

Especially you guys.... 

Or anyone for that matter, anyone except people with a variation of the word "fire" and a kanine variation after words. 

I also have 50 some xb1 games so chances are I play other stuff you do, mainly wanting to get back into red dead redemption 2. 

Any major changes in the server in the past about two years (that's I've been absent), any new weapons/gear etc? Fixin to get back into this game if @nnorton44 your still doing ROCT runs I'd, be down this week. 

Yo dude! Some of the guys on Triforce are rocking Xbox Beta I am personally waiting for the PC release but I am certainly down to pew! See you on the Arks or here on Ultima still playing daily! Cheers. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, O9B066 said:

Especially you guys.... 

Sup man! Good to see you around! Been a while.

I'm not playing PSO2. The game doesn't seduce me much tbh and even when it's released for PC, i doubt i will ever play it.

Haven't been playing much PSO, but if you want to do a run or two today at night, hit me up. I might be available to play a bit. Cheers!

• Like 1

I've been playing it quite a bit and I'm still very on the fence about it. I enjoy the combat but the game just feels very thrown together and is just non stop grinding that hasn't been all the enjoyable lol. Unless it get's better later on. Only Lv 30 Main/ 20 Sub.